Tears Gator Tears

Sooooon...

1712846794135.png

Advertisement
This is Gator Tears, so I figured this would be the best place to tell this fun little story:

I have two 4 year old nephews. We took them to the zoo this weekend along with my little girl since the kids were all allowed to wear costumes and they had some safe trick or treating. We go over to the alligator and crocodile area, and my nephew looks at me and says, "tio, do you know crocodiles eat frogs and fish?" Noticing another dad wearing a FU hat, I ask my nephew if he knows what alligators eat. He responded, "don't they eat what crocodiles eat?" And I said, "NO! Gators eat boogers!" At first he was surprised and said, "What?!" And I kept it up, "Yes, gators eat boogers. They aren't very smart, that's why gators eat boogers." He laughed and yelled, "gators eat boogers!" Then my other nephew joined in: "gators eat boogers!" As we walked around the alligators and crocodiles, I kept asking them, "what do gators eat?" And they'd both yell back together, "Gators eat boogers!" In fairness, the FU dad was a good sport about it, laughed it off, and said, "teaching them young," and I just responded, "absolutely!"

For you younger cats that don't know:

Madison Social on Twitter: Gators eat boogers. Noles eat ...

Follow up to this story...

Today I get a call from my sister. Little nephew (now 5) was apparently answering questions in class today on the subject of animals. He was discussing alligators, which he correctly acknowledged as reptiles who live near the water and are living relatives of dinosaurs. Then, he (also correctly, in my view) proclaimed to the teacher and class that alligators eat boogers. When challenged on this, he advised the teacher that his tio (me) had informed him that "Gators Eat Boogers". At pickup, this was all recounted to my sister (also a UM alumn), who then explained to my nephew's teacher why, in our homes, Gators Eat Boogers. Sister called me afterwards on speakerphone with my nephew to tell me the story, at which time I confirmed that Gators Eat Boogers, and my nephew was happy to restate that fact.

I'm a very proud uncle today.

Follow up to this story...

Today I get a call from my sister. Little nephew (now 5) was apparently answering questions in class today on the subject of animals. He was discussing alligators, which he correctly acknowledged as reptiles who live near the water and are living relatives of dinosaurs. Then, he (also correctly, in my view) proclaimed to the teacher and class that alligators eat boogers. When challenged on this, he advised the teacher that his tio (me) had informed him that "Gators Eat Boogers". At pickup, this was all recounted to my sister (also a UM alumn), who then explained to my nephew's teacher why, in our homes, Gators Eat Boogers. Sister called me afterwards on speakerphone with my nephew to tell me the story, at which time I confirmed that Gators Eat Boogers, and my nephew was happy to restate that fact.

I'm a very proud uncle today.

I think it's time for SOMEONE to edit a Wikipedia page...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Living in Gainesville is no easy Feat and the delusional these fans have are through the roof.

Most fans predict 6-7 wins but guarantee a win against Miami.

I get we were 7-6 but they were 5-7 losing 5 in a row and we have had the better off season upgrades (and by far the better QB)

The spring game for UF hasn’t exactly installed a whole lot of confidence that they’ve made the jump either.

Billy will be lucky to last the end of the season

Advertisement
Back