Tears Gator Tears

View attachment 286116

View attachment 286117

View attachment 286118
Lagway threw 3 picks in their scrimmage today. The defense "won" the day. LOL their own writer says their DB's are average... must mean the picks were bad reads.

We cannot lose to this team. This team is straight FOOD

IMG_5406.jpeg
IMG_5407.jpeg
IMG_5409.jpeg
IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_5411.jpeg
IMG_5412.jpeg
IMG_5413.jpeg
IMG_5414.jpeg
IMG_5415.jpeg
IMG_5416.jpeg
IMG_5417.jpeg
IMG_5418.jpeg
IMG_5419.jpeg
IMG_5420.jpeg

IMG_5421.jpeg

IMG_5422.jpeg
IMG_5423.jpeg

Advertisement
If I was the turds I wouldn’t practice if I was them…their receivers will go blind looking up into the sun waiting on Mertz’s punts to come down or Metz might go blind looking up from his back when he gets blindsided ( no pun intended) cause his Oline sucks
My Eyes Pain GIF

Advertisement
If I was the turds I wouldn’t practice if I was them…their receivers will go blind looking up into the sun waiting on Mertz’s punts to come down or Metz might go blind looking up from his back when he gets blindsided ( no pun intended) cause his Oline sucks
My Eyes Pain GIF

I heard they ordered a bunch of solar eclipse glasses from Warby Parker...

My Bull Gator partner just dropped by. He said that he thinks that many of the interceptions they are throwing are because the OB coach [LOL] has told the QBs that they can't dump off. They are being made to try to throw into tight coverage.........apparently they think that against the teams that they play that will be better than against their own DBs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him if he wanted to make a bet on the number of Ints in week one. He gave me the finger and left..........

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner just dropped by. He said that he thinks that many of the interceptions they are throwing are because the OB coach [LOL] has told the QBs that they can't dump off. They are being made to try to throw into tight coverage.........apparently they think that against the teams that they play that will be better than against their own DBs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him if he wanted to make a bet on the number of Ints in week one. He gave me the finger and left..........

Forcing QBs to throw picks so that they have an easier time against other DBs? What if Florida DBs are ****? Your buddy is hovering around a single digit IQ.

Lagway had 7 ints in two scrimmages?

He thinks the Gators will only have ONE interception?

;)

Chimere Di.ke (Dee-Kay) transferred from Wisconsin. As a Wisconsin guy, happy to see him leave. He's a 5th year senior and never did much despite a couple of years as a full time starter. Id guess he's benefiting in camp from having worked together with Mertz before.

If he is starting I'd feel good about the backend for Miami. He's not beating anyone consistently in 1 on 1 coverage.

Advertisement

So, 1. Take the over.

Advertisement
I feel like pinning this thread was a mistake. Like many others, I have a tendency to skip over pinned threads unless I’m specifically looking for something. We will see if activity in this thread goes up, down, or stays the same.
I don’t like it pinned either but so many wanted it that ways so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Back