Tears Gator Tears

You're discounting the protein pancakes we used to see pictures of at the training table.

1712066797905.png

Advertisement
Not just that but we also had Dan Enos who even after seeing that OL in practice thought it was a good idea to have his QBs take 7 step drops and run play action. By the time the QB turned around from the fake there was usually a guy in his face already.
True, the offensive game plan was inexplicable. Basically focusing on doing all the things that we were worst at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
there will only be two people from our team that year on the field (well, sidelines) come this August - Zion Nelson (maybe) and Dan Enos (thanks, Billy).
Was JHH here in 2019?

No when them or the Semenholes get shellacked they just take the position that it doesn’t count…🤣
Im a fan of the semenholes giving themselves the 2020 basketball title. They “just know” nobody was beating that team. They did the same playbook for the playoffs. If only they’d have been given a chance there was no possibility of them losing

Im a fan of the semenholes giving themselves the 2020 basketball title. They “just know” nobody was beating that team. They did the same playbook for the playoffs. If only they’d have been given a chance there was no possibility of them losing
That’s easy to say when there’s no chance of having to play to prove you’re unbeatable____**** using their logic you can be the best at everything you want to be …..as long as you never have to go prove it….

Advertisement
That’s easy to say when there’s no chance of having to play to prove you’re unbeatable____**** using their logic you can be the best at everything you want to be …..as long as you never have to go prove it….
I mean, I’m pretty certain that if given the chance, the 2020 men’s bball team would have won it all. Coach L would’ve had them ready for the tourney. Yup, just call us champs that year

A shame that no one has produced a welcome to Hogtown song

I'm imagining something in the melody of Welcome to the Jungle...

Welcome to the hogtown, we've got meth and jorts,
We've got everything you want, unless you like women and sports.
We are the subhumans you find, swamp donkeys, if you please,
We all gave our cousins a venereal disease.

In the hogtown, welcome to the hogtown...

Something like that.

Advertisement

Something like that.
IMG_5337.jpeg

:pgdead:

Something like that.
Sung by Richard Cheese.

Advertisement
Back