Tears Gator Tears

This thread is comedy gold. Ah man, the Taggert comment, the “no hope” attitude with all 25 recruits, and all the Co-???? position coaches on that team make me laugh so hard. IMO this thread was a little cringe when Mullen had them in the SEC Championship Game, but man has it delivered in the past year. Big **** Billy (LOL) is likely worse than all the coaches FSU, UF, and Miami have ever had. Bwahahaha
We make fun mostly of their fans and that doesn’t change, good or bad on the field for them. We’ll make fun of their coaches and team too sure but with Mullen, he was a weird dude with MC Hammer style khakis and a cringe wife kissing players. He’s an excellent OC. He’s a lazy recruiter. He stuck with assistant coaches who sucked like Golden and Dno. His X and O’s ability is solid. He knows how to use the players he has. There’s still plenty to laugh at not relating to wins and losses.

Advertisement
This one took me out:

"Mac was too stubborn to leave aquatic wildlife be"

1709559723970.png

I’ve said I’d be good with it. Some of the goons in here would attack him but I don’t want him attacked, I want him to ask if he’s still confident in stepping on our throats, ****ing on us, and kicking our asses, not just on the field, but in the parking lot, as he’s said.

I don’t think that game is going to go as planned for him.
Lies No GIF

Advertisement
Another nobody coach given a high paying, on field position at UF. Billy may suck as a coach but he sure does know how to get his friends paid.

I want to say this is their “Al Golden” hire but Golden at least looked like he was making progress for a bit before the wheels fell off. This guy has been *** juice from day one.

For real. I’m about to message Billy and ask if he wants to grab a few beers sometime. After I am hired I will of course commit career suicide and commit the most egregious violations to end their program, while getting a good chunk of change.

For real. I’m about to message Billy and ask if he wants to grab a few beers sometime. After I am hired I will of course commit career suicide and commit the most egregious violations to end their program, while getting a good chunk of change.

Billy told me to tell you that he will pick you up in the G-Wagon later today to take you over to Dave & Busters for beers and video games...

Advertisement
Man many of these coaches gonna be coaching 2-3 units with 5 of the 13 coaches allowed taken up with the OL and OC coaches…I’m thinking BDB stands for Big Dumb Billy.

Napier getting canned is the safest bet in sports. If the coaching turnover and the bargain bin/homeboy hires weren't dead giveaways that he's done, Spurrier's comments definitely were.

They're going to owe him 85% regardless of when they do it. So the only question left is how early do they want to start the process.

If anyone knows where to make bets on coaches being fired let me know.

Advertisement
Napier getting canned is the safest bet in sports. If the coaching turnover and the bargain bin/homeboy hires weren't dead giveaways that he's done, Spurrier's comments definitely were.

They're going to owe him 85% regardless of when they do it. So the only question left is how early do they want to start the process.

If anyone knows where to make bets on coaches being fired let me know.

Description of “bargain bin/homeboy” hires is right on point.

You know, I was really hoping that sling blade could make it through this year and into next year just because that ***** with the turds more, but you can tell from these hires that he either put the reins on himself and knows he’s gone, or the people that hold the purse strings are reining him in, knowing that the ship is sinking.

So, despite what I would like to see happen, it’s becoming more more likely that he doesn’t even make it through the year. Too bad. While I want the turds to lose every game and be humiliated, sling blade being there is very good for us.

Nonetheless, I will enjoy their misery, and utter humiliation, as always.

Advertisement
Description of “bargain bin/homeboy” hires is right on point.

You know, I was really hoping that sling blade could make it through this year and into next year just because that ***** with the turds more, but you can tell from these hires that he either put the reins on himself and knows he’s gone, or the people that hold the purse strings are reining him in, knowing that the ship is sinking.

So, despite what I would like to see happen, it’s becoming more more likely that he doesn’t even make it through the year. Too bad. While I want the turds to lose every game and be humiliated, sling blade being there is very good for us.

Nonetheless, I will enjoy their misery, and utter humiliation, as always.
This is exactly where I'm at too. I want him to stay forever. But the writing is on the wall.

I think its hilarious that their senior class will have gone all four years without experiencing a single winning season. That's thousands of students who'll be disappointed. The gator hasn't had 4 straight losing seasons since WWII ended. When it happens this year, it will be their 5th losing season since 2017.

Last edited:
This is exactly where I'm at too. I want him to stay forever. But the writing is on the wall.

I think its hilarious that their senior class will have gone all four without experiencing a single winning season. That's thousands of students who'll be disappointed. The gator hasn't had 4 straight losing seasons since WWII ended. When it happens this year, it will be their 5th losing season since 2017.
Good times!

Advertisement
Back