Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
IMG_0954.jpg

Advertisement
You've gotta love the Gator fans backpedaling on the whole "Big **** Billy" schtick now.

View attachment 283464

Look at this guy. He is trying to logically and "honestly" claim that he never participated in the "Big **** Billy" false-idol-worship. He "always" thought the meme made Slingblade Billy "look like a North Georgia dumb hick".

WHAT?

The meme is Slingblade Billy's ACTUAL head on a stick figure. That's it. If Slingblade Billy "looks like a North Georgia dumb hick", IT'S BECAUSE OF HIS DUMB HICK FACE. Not the obviously cartoonish stick figure body. Unless North Georgia dumb hicks have stick figure bodies.

The whitewashing of history will NEVER STOP with Gator fans. Just EIGHT MONTHS AGO, they were acting as if Slingblade Billy was the greatest recruiter of his generation and that every blue-chip recruit wanted to play for Flagship University of Titletown and spend all of their free time at Dave & Busters wolfing down mac & mayo and Wal-Mart cinnamon buns after driving around with their big-**** head coach in a G-Wagon.

Now they are trying to claim that they were never in favor of fellating Big **** Billy and his stick-figure meme...

Never stop, Gators. Never stop.
The dude who did the gif non-stop is now a major Billy critic, MercyPercy

It’s essentially this for those who haven’t seen it.

YsBzU2mo.gif

Advertisement
He's losing staff shortly after hiring them. He's losing staff who had been with him since Louisiana. He's been through multiple coordinators. He's promoting from within. Now he's hiring guys that nobody else wants. Legacy recruits have more interest in FAU than UF.

These are things that happen when job security becomes a concern.

I think Napier has already been told he's unlikely to keep his job. Maybe not bluntly. I'd bet they set the bar at an unrealistic number of wins, which is basically the same thing. I don't think 7 wins (which would take a miracle) would be enough to save him.

Advertisement
He's losing staff shortly after hiring them. He's losing staff who had been with him since Louisiana. He's been through multiple coordinators. He's promoting from within. Now he's hiring guys that nobody else wants. Legacy recruits have more interest in FAU than UF.

These are things that happen when job security becomes a concern.

I think Napier has already been told he's unlikely to keep his job. Maybe not bluntly. I'd bet they set the bar at an unrealistic number of wins, which is basically the same thing. I don't think 7 wins (which would take a miracle) would be enough to save him.
If he gets 7 wins that would be an incredible achievement

Advertisement
If Lagway flips to A&M how many others bail? They might have to fire him before Fall practice to have a roster.
They’d probably up everyone’s NIL to keep the roster together for the fall, but losing Lagway would be devastating. There wouldn’t be a clearer sign that he’s completely cooked. Might as well write off the 25’ class right then and there, because if you lose your top prospect and future QB in a matter of months, you’ve got major problems.

I’d be shocked if he left though. I think Florida would do just about anything ,NIL wise, to keep him happy.

They’d probably up everyone’s NIL to keep the roster together for the fall, but losing Lagway would be devastating. There wouldn’t be a clearer sign that he’s completely cooked. Might as well write off the 25’ class right then and there, because if you lose your top prospect and future QB in a matter of months, you’ve got major problems.

I’d be shocked if he left though. I think Florida would do just about anything ,NIL wise, to keep him happy.

Lagway will not leave Florida within the next 10 months.

Advertisement
Back