Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Some of these dudes are delusional asf. Talk about homerism bruh some can’t even be objective. I remember when they were kicking our *** on the trail back in the day and I admitted that. They are goofy

To survive to their early bye, he needs to go minimum 2-2 (losses to only us & A&M; wins against Samford and Mississippi). Also, if we go into the Swamp and pound them, I don't think he survives especially with another loss. Would have to go 3-1.

Either way, he gets fired after a loss to Mississippi State or to UK, as they'd be going into a bye the next week and would have some extra time to stand up an interim staff. Really is a matter of "when" instead of "if." The fact that they can't attract any high level transfers or potential staff is the best indication that it's a dead man walking situation.
Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

To survive to their early bye, he needs to go minimum 2-2 (losses to only us & A&M; wins against Samford and Mississippi). Also, if we go into the Swamp and pound them, I don't think he survives especially with another loss. Would have to go 3-1.

Either way, he gets fired after a loss to Mississippi State or to UK, as they'd be going into a bye the next week and would have some extra time to stand up an interim staff. Really is a matter of "when" instead of "if." The fact that they can't attract any high level transfers or potential staff is the best indication that it's a dead man walking situation.
Don't sleep on Samford. The bulldogs was winning most of the game and had them on the ropes till I think the 4th quarter. That was against a much better lizard team compared to what they van field now. Would be biblical if they went 0-12, but I honestly don't believe it's outside of the realm of possibility.

Advertisement
LOL at FIU_Mike. "We should've just bit the bullet and taken his cousin" - 'his cousin' being ranked #72 overall in the country and the 7th best edge rusher in the class. Even before the all-star bump, he was always a solid 4* and never outside the top 220 prospects. Still, FIU_Mike can't admit they got out-recruited, it was just SunbeltBilly didn't think the 220th best recruit was good enough to play for FlagshipU - unless he could help wrangle in the 5* cousin, of course.

This is the type of delusion that necessitates this thread - no matter how far above or below them we may ever be.

Advertisement
Eh, “chicos” is pretty much a common term and isn’t derogatory. Although I’m sure that other term gets thrown around a lot in gator circles.

It depends on who you talk to, the circumstances, and how you say it. In this case, it’s used as a derogatory term and if you think otherwise, you’re not thinking very clearly. Don’t say it to the wrong person, especially in a tense situation, or you may get slapped in the face.

It depends on who you talk to, the circumstances, and how you say it. In this case, it’s used as a derogatory term and if you think otherwise, you’re not thinking very clearly. Don’t say it to the wrong person, especially in a tense situation, or you may get slapped in the face.
Cool. I am Cuban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I appreciate you being offended for me. I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

Hey clown, if you wanna defend racist gator fans, this isn’t the thread to do it. Assuming you are Cuban, if you’re in a situation or disagreement with someone and they call you Chico, I guess you’re just gonna ***** up and let it slide. Or maybe you just don’t understand context.

I’m not sure where you live, but you’ve got this all wrong.

It’s similar to the word, ***. Context matters.

Hey clown, if you wanna defend racist gator fans, this isn’t the thread to do it. Assuming you are Cuban, if you’re in a situation or disagreement with someone and they call you Chico, I guess you’re just gonna ***** up and let it slide. Or maybe you just don’t understand context.

I’m not sure where you live, but you’ve got this all wrong.

It’s similar to the word, ***. Context matters.
Once again thank you for being offended for me and explaining how I should feel about some random dude. If it wasn’t for heroes like you I don’t know what we would do.

Advertisement
Back