Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Once again DooDoo bringing the logic.

Of course they had to hire a trainer from within. Nobody in demand will take that position only to be looking for a new job next year when Billy gets canned. Lame duck coaches aren’t going to attract quality assistants.

gatanic.jpg

Advertisement
THe question will be if this is accurate, how long before SBB is fired? Gotta imagine that those 2 wins are Samford and either UCF or Miss St.

Does he even survive October??
To survive to their early bye, he needs to go minimum 2-2 (losses to only us & A&M; wins against Samford and Mississippi). Also, if we go into the Swamp and pound them, I don't think he survives especially with another loss. Would have to go 3-1.

Either way, he gets fired after a loss to Mississippi State or to UK, as they'd be going into a bye the next week and would have some extra time to stand up an interim staff. Really is a matter of "when" instead of "if." The fact that they can't attract any high level transfers or potential staff is the best indication that it's a dead man walking situation.

Advertisement
To survive to their early bye, he needs to go minimum 2-2 (losses to only us & A&M; wins against Samford and Mississippi). Also, if we go into the Swamp and pound them, I don't think he survives especially with another loss. Would have to go 3-1.

Either way, he gets fired after a loss to Mississippi State or to UK, as they'd be going into a bye the next week and would have some extra time to stand up an interim staff. Really is a matter of "when" instead of "if." The fact that they can't attract any high level transfers or potential staff is the best indication that it's a dead man walking situation.
I think Napier makes till the end of the year that way they can just hang the whole bad year on him . Also I don’t think they have the money to fire him yet .

I think Napier makes till the end of the year that way they can just hang the whole bad year on him . Also I don’t think they have the money to fire him yet .

I just don't see a coach worth his salt wanting to go there. Forget the jokes about "flagship University".

Their AD and admin are horrible with no clear direction. Their NIL is under investigation, has the Rashada non-payment fiasco and lord knows what else. And the talent on the roster is... lacking to be generous.

They will 100% have to dip back into the G5 ranks for a coach and hope they hit gold, I just do not see a way that an established P5 coach hangs his hat on the gaytors.

I just don't see a coach worth his salt wanting to go there. Forget the jokes about "flagship University".

Their AD and admin are horrible with no clear direction. Their NIL is under investigation, has the Rashada non-payment fiasco and lord knows what else. And the talent on the roster is... lacking to be generous.

They will 100% have to dip back into the G5 ranks for a coach and hope they hit gold, I just do not see a way that an established P5 coach hangs his hat on the gaytors.
It'd be hard for them to poach a good P5 coach from another school. They'll need to go the P5 coordinator or G5 HC route.

Advertisement

I think if they completely clean house with Billy and Stricklin and their administration decides to actually care about football and tries to right the ship, I can see them throwing money at Joey Freshwater and snagging him from Ole Miss.

I think if they completely clean house with Billy and Stricklin and their administration decides to actually care about football and tries to right the ship, I can see them throwing money at Joey Freshwater and snagging him from Ole Miss.
Ole Miss is a better job than UF , no reason for kitten to leave he already makes like 9millon a year there also

Advertisement
I didn't have a guy named DooDooHead proffering a useful thought I had yet to consider on my GatorTears bingo card. Of course, the conversation had to meander all the way to sucking one's own **** in order to get to that novel nugget - but that's beside the point - Congratulations, DooDooHead.
the Bingo card has to as big as a city block with all the stupid **** we've had to add to them...

Advertisement
Back