Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Aren’t the boards all set up like that on 247???
No. If you’re an annual VIP member you can upvote/downvote comments on every other 247 board you just can’t comment on those boards. It’s why you will often see posts on ITU titled “downvote party” then they’ll go to a rivals board and downvote all the dumb posts. Ms. Hall set it up so only Swamp247 members can downvote his insane post

Update: What a huge hairy ***** Graham Hall is he let’s anyone upvote his post but have to be a **** VIP member to downvote it
That’s not how it works. You can only up vote on other teams boards if you’re signed up for a specific team. Almost every other school board I’ve been on does not allow you to down vote. It might be the default setting for their team.

247 Sports did a survey of HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS in 2023 and ranked the top 25 college football brands based on THEIR responses:

#10 U of Miami
#11 U of Florida
#17 FSU
Do you happen to have the link?

Advertisement
No. If you’re an annual VIP member you can upvote/downvote comments on every other 247 board you just can’t comment on those boards. It’s why you will often see posts on ITU titled “downvote party” then they’ll go to a rivals board and downvote all the dumb posts. Ms. Hall set it up so only Swamp247 members can downvote his insane post
I know they do upvote parties. I don’t recall downvoting beyond community threads which are open to all and devolve into immediate chaos.

Advertisement
@TRick72

IMG_4623.jpeg

Watch Gaby👎
👇
IMG_4624.jpeg

Advertisement
Holy ****.

For the rest of my life, I don't want to hear ONE WORD from any Miami poster about me derailing threads.

These degenerates just had a multi-post, factual, SERIOUS discussion about the pros and cons and surgical requirements of sucking one's own d!ck. And one guy was even convinced to change his own conclusions on the subject.

Meanwhile, Miami fans complain when we talk too much about restaurants and athletic apparel.
I didn't have a guy named DooDooHead proffering a useful thought I had yet to consider on my GatorTears bingo card. Of course, the conversation had to meander all the way to sucking one's own **** in order to get to that novel nugget - but that's beside the point - Congratulations, DooDooHead.

I didn't have a guy named DooDooHead proffering a useful thought I had yet to consider on my GatorTears bingo card. Of course, the conversation had to meander all the way to sucking one's own **** in order to get to that novel nugget - but that's beside the point - Congratulations, DooDooHead.
Gator Mike has the solution though it involves the removal of one’s 2 bottom ribs.

Advertisement
The staffer, Graham Hall, not only is a legit ******, but he looks like that weird painting guy from PBS.

IMG_4125.jpeg

Look at this ******* weirdo, an 11-year-old girl has broader shoulders than he does. Literally the visual representation of soft shoulders.

IMG_4126.jpeg

Advertisement
Back