Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
IMG_6768.jpeg

With all due respect, the Jorts boys do not have the stones to hire a banner plane and fly over SOS field. I asked my Bull Gator partner about that and he said they would never stoop as low as Miami. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:
Protect Butt Boy Billy at all costs.

Advertisement
Florida strength coach Craig Fitzgerald, who was hired by the Gators from the New York Giants in late December, has accepted the same position at Boston College on Bill O'Brien's staff, Swamp247 confirmed on Sunday afternoon.

“I want to thank Fitz for doing a great job during the five weeks he’s been at Florida,” Florida head coach Billy Napier said.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

"This program is a f*cking joke. Losing upmost and highest ranking coaches to f*cking BC is a fireable offense. This is f*cking pathetic. Get me a new god*m head coach man"

"I don’t care. We’re literally a laughing stock. Anyone defending Billy needs to go f*cking hold a a live power line. Wishing for the program to fail cheering on this bum *ss mfer. F*ck Billy Napier and Scott Stricklin"

Happy The Rock GIF

"I can’t believe I actually believed in this dumb f*ck. Goddammit f* k Billy"

"Our S&C coach, who is essentially our HC during the next few months when the coaching staff can’t have direct contact with the players, just left after a month on the job with Billy lmao"

"Billy is such a loser. Dude sees a brighter future at BC than here lol."

Man Wrestle GIF

Last edited:
Florida strength coach Craig Fitzgerald, who was hired by the Gators from the New York Giants in late December, has accepted the same position at Boston College on Bill O'Brien's staff, Swamp247 confirmed on Sunday afternoon.

“I want to thank Fitz for doing a great job during the five weeks he’s been at Florida,” Florida head coach Billy Napier said.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

"This program is a f*cking joke. Losing upmost and highest ranking coaches to f*cking BC is a fireable offense. This is f*cking pathetic. Get me a new god*m head coach man"

"I don’t care. We’re literally a laughing stock. Anyone defending Billy needs to go f*cking hold a a live power line. Wishing for the program to fail cheering on this bum *ss mfer. F*ck Billy Napier and Scott Stricklin"

Happy The Rock GIF

"I can’t believe I actually believed in this dumb f*ck. Goddammit f* k Billy"

"Our S&C coach, who is essentially our HC during the next few months when the coaching staff can’t have direct contact with the players, just left after a month on the job with Billy lmao"

"Billy is such a loser. Dude sees a brighter future at BC than here lol."

Man Wrestle GIF

It's the humidity. He just couldn't handle all the sweating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Not going to lie, I got to the part about the Domino’s Manager of the Year as the savior and had to come post it here.

Advertisement
Back