Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t see 6 wins.
UF 5.5
Miami 9.5

Mertz is tied (with TVD among others) for the 45th best odds to win the Heisman. He's behind guys like Oregon's backup QB Dante Moore and the "overrated" gator public enemy the Travis Etienne.

Cam Ward is tied for the 9th best Heisman odds.

But they're not worried about about week one.

03016516-1FD5-416B-B4D0-CA875847124C.jpeg

Advertisement
Gator fans think fred taylor is HOF worthy . He made one pro bowl as an alternate. He is only talked about bc him and boselli were the franchise’s first stars

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same, all I know is Miami better not be one of their wins. I'm not sleeping on them for week 1, I know they will be hyped af for the game. Mario hasn't earned anyones vote of confidence in big games here as of yet, kinda cautiously optimistic.
Understandable no doubt. But we have objective advantages at Qb and the LOS on both sides for this game. This is the least talented I've seen UF in my lifetime.

Same, all I know is Miami better not be one of their wins. I'm not sleeping on them for week 1, I know they will be hyped af for the game. Mario hasn't earned anyones vote of confidence in big games here as of yet, kinda cautiously optimistic.
Yea we can’t lose that game. The only way I see us lose and it’s a huge if (pause) is if Lagway is Mahomes and they found a gem. There has to be a playmaking superstar that comes out of nowhere (pause) at a star position.

Advertisement
Yea we can’t lose that game. The only way I see us lose and it’s a huge if (pause) is if Lagway is Mahomes and they found a gem. There has to be a playmaking superstar that comes out of nowhere (pause) at a star position.
Mertz is probably the guy but that would be crazy lol. Ward is better than what they have, as long as Mario gets out the way and lets Dawson dial up his own plays we should be ok.

Understandable no doubt. But we have objective advantages at Qb and the LOS on both sides for this game. This is the least talented I've seen UF in my lifetime.
Oh for sure, but like how UF fans don’t trust Napier im the same way with Mario as a game day coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back