Tears Gator Tears

This is what the gator should get...

ea5c1acc16b32cf87efe453987c059d3d38aee1d_hq.gif

Advertisement
This is not really directed to you, just to everyone in general who continues to comment on this weird "perceived issue".

First, nobody is suggesting that we "overlook" The Gator. But I think some people misunderstand the purpose of this thread. It is to mock The Gator and their fans. It may or may not be an accurate reflection of how people intend to wager money on the game.

Second, no matter what WE THINK of The Gator, I'm quite certain Mario will not allow our players to have a complacent attitude towards our in-state rival.

Why any of OUR FANS think that some fun banter on the GATOR TEARS thread can be equated to the mindset that our football team will have in August...is just beyond me. It's ponderous, man, ponderous...
While there’s certainly people pencilling the game in as a W, I agree that’s a discussion for a different place and time. Fvck the turds.

IMG_2968.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They kind of deserve to be scammed if you are willing to pay hundreds for game worn anything from a guy who had less than 600 career rushing yards at UF and is currently playing in the USFL.
lol truth.... I also dont know why he just doesnt get a pair of jordan cleats, run around the block, scuff some grass and send it over, or as you mentioned they could prob be sent over new without the grass stains seeing as he did not use them much when playing.

Or just send what you have? When I went to UM I was friends with a few players and I never once had to buy cleats for intramurals because they (at least they used to) just hand them out. Walk over to the equipment room, take what you want/need and no one gave a ****. One friend was a WR and he wanted to experiment with a few different cleats and have close to 8 pairs in his room just chillin

Advertisement
Billy is making his staff unfollow "mean" media accounts...

"Listening to Ali Peek on Buddy Martin last night, she discussed a rumor that Napier had a meeting with staff where he told them to unfollow certain media accounts that were "negative" toward the gators. She was one of the accounts recently lost all her staff followers and she has a role with Florida Victorious too."

Billy tells staff to unfollow negative media

Let's hope Billy sticks around for a few more years. Last thing we want is someone competent in Canesville.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back