Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I have to admit, I was having a bad day.
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

I was feeling grumpy.
Over It Lol GIF by WGN Morning News

Then, I went to Gator Tears to get the latest on Billy making a fool of himself.
#runningmanchallenge GIF by Florida Gators

Gator fans angry at Billy and the state of their football program.
Happy Pumped Up GIF by Florida Gators

Just when I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel, here comes the Ibis running thru the puddles of Gator tears.
Ncaa Sports Mascot GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Got me fired up`!!!
Ncaa March Madness Miami GIF by Basketball Madness

Keep stirring the pot Canes fans!!! More Gator Tears please.
200.gif

As long as the players don’t overlook them we should win by two scores. I can’t wait to see their defense try to drag down X in the open field or chase down Chris Johnson.

Advertisement
I have to admit, I was having a bad day.
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

I was feeling grumpy.
Over It Lol GIF by WGN Morning News

Then, I went to Gator Tears to get the latest on Billy making a fool of himself.
#runningmanchallenge GIF by Florida Gators

Gator fans angry at Billy and the state of their football program.
Happy Pumped Up GIF by Florida Gators

Just when I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel, here comes the Ibis running thru the puddles of Gator tears.
Ncaa Sports Mascot GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Got me fired up`!!!
Ncaa March Madness Miami GIF by Basketball Madness

Keep stirring the pot Canes fans!!! More Gator Tears please.
200.gif
That first guy is me every day i wake up and it's monday

Advertisement
I feel very confident in beating Florida especially with the addition of Ward. Their weakness will be their OL, and our best unit just so happens to be our DL. We will have Mertz running for this life. Guy will have no time to sit back and pass, we simply have too many dudes on our DL. Legit 8 deep with NFL talent. Gimme a 2002 type game in the swamp

I feel very confident in beating Florida especially with the addition of Ward. Their weakness will be their OL, and our best unit just so happens to be our DL. We will have Mertz running for this life. Guy will have no time to sit back and pass, we simply have too many dudes on our DL. Legit 8 deep with NFL talent. Gimme a 2002 type game in the swamp
Confidence is high too. The night game atmosphere on the road in the swamp is going to be something to contend with. I will say that Mertz and UF are a phone booth type passing game though. We have to not give wilson free releases. and tackle the backs. Put them behind the sticks early (duh) and shut their crowd up.

We will see, but I think we should be able to beat them up pretty good with our trenches and win it by double digits. Can't turn it over.

Advertisement
As long as the players don’t overlook them we should win by two scores. I can’t wait to see their defense try to drag down X in the open field or chase down Chris Johnson.
I can’t even imagine anyone even thinking about overlooking the turds…it’s bragging rights not only from the game but in the neighborhood where a lot of these kids grow up together plus the one big fact that they’re Gayturds and that alone should have everyone’s attention.

Having Ward who can create if the play breaks down will be the biggest difference for us. They'll be juiced with the home crowd and desperate to beat us so we gotta weather the early emotions and not beat ourselves with stupid penalties or turnovers. Play clean and we should pick up a W.

Having Ward who can create if the play breaks down will be the biggest difference for us. They'll be juiced with the home crowd and desperate to beat us so we gotta weather the early emotions and not beat ourselves with stupid penalties or turnovers. Play clean and we should pick up a W.
They can be desperate all they want. We’re walking into that ****hole and winning by double digits

Advertisement

Mertz is a “Game Manager” type of QB. He rarely takes deep shots. The UiF game plan will consist of short/quick passing game with Mertz taking predominantly 3-step drops. It’s unlikely we register a high number of sacks.

If we sit in soft zone coverage, we will play right into their game plan. We need to play more press coverage and take away Mertz’s first option. It will also force Billy to call more intermediate route trees that take more than 2 seconds to develop. This will provide our ends with the time needed to apply pressure.

Last edited:
Mertz is a “Game Manager” type of QB. He rarely takes deep shots. The UiF game plan will consist of short/quick passing game with Mertz taking predominantly 3-step drops. It’s unlikely we register a high number of sacks.

If we sit in soft zone coverage, we will play right into their game plan. We need to play more press coverage and take away Mertz’s first option. It will also force Billy to call more intermediate route trees that take more than 2 seconds to develop. This will provide our ends with the time needed to apply pressure.
I give Mertz more credit than just being a game manager tbh.

This is not really directed to you, just to everyone in general who continues to comment on this weird "perceived issue".

First, nobody is suggesting that we "overlook" The Gator. But I think some people misunderstand the purpose of this thread. It is to mock The Gator and their fans. It may or may not be an accurate reflection of how people intend to wager money on the game.

Second, no matter what WE THINK of The Gator, I'm quite certain Mario will not allow our players to have a complacent attitude towards our in-state rival.

Why any of OUR FANS think that some fun banter on the GATOR TEARS thread can be equated to the mindset that our football team will have in August...is just beyond me. It's ponderous, man, ponderous...

Advertisement
Back