Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Billy Bump.jpg

Advertisement
They better all get some bullet proof vest cause when they run that gauntlet getting smashed 5 straight games they will be running like **** in front of the mob trying to hang them all from a palm tree….
Lol one of the gator sites had them at an 81% chance of beating us game 1 because it’s at the swamp, they gave mertz, and young talent. That was literally the explanation lol.

Ward is gonna blast that defense off the field.

Advertisement
Slingblade Billy has gone full-Coker-tard, and is now entering his final days as a P5 head coach...

PS, careful with your screenshots, you might be giving away your stealthy screen name....and never show your tabs, the next time it MIGHT be nun-****...
Has a head coach in college football ever been fired after one game and what are the odds

Advertisement
Has a head coach in college football ever been fired after one game and what are the odds

I'm sure it has happened.

Nebraska fired Scott Frost after 3 games in 2022, and he was a Nebraska alum.

I would imagine that The Gator will give Slingblade a few games in 2024.

August 31 - Miami - too soon.
September 7 - Samford - Gator win.
September 14 - aTm - interesting, aTm has a new coach, if The Gator loses at home again, this could be it, as it doesn't get easier after going 1-2.
September 21 - at Mississippi State - if Lebby beats Slingblade in his first month, then we might see a tarmac firing.
October 5 - UCF - if Malzahn beats Slingblade, he might even get a job offer.
October 12 - at Tennessee - last chance for a tarmac firing.
October 19 - Kentucky - this is it, I think this is when it happens. Why? Slingblade might be 1-6 at this point (and, really, how much better could his record be?), and there will be two weeks off before UGa in The ****tail Party, giving Florida the perfect excuse to tank the rivalry game and the rest of the season.

I honestly don't believe Slingblade makes it to the UGa game.

Slingblade beats Samford, MAAAAYBE aTm in The Swamp, and MAAAAYBE beat UCF in The Swamp too. I don't think Tennessee loses this year, in Knoxville. The Gator will not beat Miami or Kentucky. The only weird one is Mississippi State on the road.

I still don't think that The Gator can win 4 of those games. One is a guarantee, two could happen, three is a stretch. But 4? **** no.

Advertisement
Not so fast on Samford being a W, they hung 52 on Ufag (42 in the 1st half) the last time they played. Samford even had the lead for a while. This lizard team isn't as talented as the one that had to battle back to beat the Samford Bulldogs. It would be glorious if Samford pulled it off!

Not so fast on Samford being a W, they hung 52 on Ufag (42 in the 1st half) the last time they played. Samford even had the lead for a while. This lizard team isn't as talented as the one that had to battle back to beat the Samford Bulldogs. It would be glorious if Samford pulled it off!

But but but…. Best qb room in the state!! They just hired a former nfl special teams coach, ELiTe hIRe according to them. Because special teams is the only thing holding them back 🙄

0-12 would be the single best thing I could imagine for them.

But but but…. Best qb room in the state!! They just hired a former nfl special teams coach, ELiTe hIRe according to them. Because special teams is the only thing holding them back 🙄
Don’t matter if they hire Belichek right now that roster is poorly put together. They will lose a lot of games if they don’t hit on some first year players. Pause

Advertisement
Back