Tears Gator Tears

My best friend is the HC at a Private School and just interviewed a guy who played at Florida last 2 years I believe. He didn’t call me yet but he texted me saying it’s so bad under Billy worse than I could’ve imagined. I’ll update later after he calls me. He’s also a gator fan
Waiting GIF

Advertisement
My best friend is the HC at a Private School and just interviewed a guy who played at Florida last 2 years I believe. He didn’t call me yet but he texted me saying it’s so bad under Billy worse than I could’ve imagined. I’ll update later after he calls me. He’s also a gator fan
for starters he said Billy would have the whole staff watch film and they would all compile plays they liked vs the defense and then Billy would throw the plays out and make his own sheet by himself. Doesn’t sound crazy but when he’s asking u to work 17 hr days that’s insane.

Next was stated why a certain player left was bc billy wouldn’t make any changes to the O and kept running the same thing.

Nothing earth shattering but it’s safe to say Billy is done in Gainesville this year it sounds. And with the schedule they face this year is most likely why they didn’t make a change bc nobody wants this as their year one schedule.

P. S a Duke coach stopped by today and he spoke about mannys time at Miami. Nothing we really didn’t know but a few gems I didn’t but I won’t post those

Last edited:
Advertisement
for starters he said Billy would have the whole staff watch film and they would all compile plays they liked vs the defense and then Billy would throw the plays out and make his own sheet by himself. Doesn’t sound crazy but when he’s asking u to work 17 hr days that’s insane.

Next was stated why a certain player left was bc billy wouldn’t make any changes to the O and kept running the same thing.

Nothing earth shattering but it’s safe to say Billy is done in Gainesville this year it sounds. And with the schedule they face this year is most likely why they didn’t make a change bc nobody wants this as their year one schedule.

P. S a Duke coach stopped by today and he spoke about mannys time at Miami. Nothing we really didn’t know but a few gems I didn’t but I won’t post those
You have to drop the Manny nuggets. Doesn’t hurt us to hear them now.

Advertisement

I knew a coach that would run plays in practice all week that the staff thought would work. Then came game day they would run other stuff they had done in other games and never the stuff they worked on that week. Insane to me.

I knew a coach that would run plays in practice all week that the staff thought would work. Then came game day they would run other stuff they had done in other games and never the stuff they worked on that week. Insane to me.
It’s like these corches can’t reconcile that some of their “brilliant” **** doesn’t work and they can’t move past it.

It’s like these corches can’t reconcile that some of their “brilliant” **** doesn’t work and they can’t move past it.
Players said it was almost as if he got nervous that the gameplan wouldn't work and just reverted to stuff he thought would work. He had some legendary coaches from the state. College and High School. NFL players on the team. Couldn't get out of his own way. Corch is the perfect name for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back