Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
My wife was trying to figure out why I was laughing so loud at 11 pm when she's trying to go to sleep...
This is how I imagine that conversation going:

"Honey, you remember that song from the Peanuts cartoon Christmas special? Right, the one that was used in Arrested Development whenever someone was sad. You won't believe this, somebody on a message board made a youtube vid... What's wrong?"

This is how I imagine that conversation going:

"Honey, you remember that song from the Peanuts cartoon Christmas special? Right, the one that was used in Arrested Development whenever someone was sad. You won't believe this, somebody on a message board made a youtube vid... What's wrong?"
What’s understood don’t need to be ‘splained.

Men are superior.

Advertisement
Where’s @TheOriginalCane at?

IMG_3968.jpeg
IMG_3970.jpeg
IMG_3971.jpeg
IMG_3972.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg
IMG_3974.jpeg
IMG_3975.jpeg
IMG_3976.jpeg

Advertisement
Outside of basically giving the kid special treatment, which I'm sure happens especially when they are desperate for any good news, there is no way he can enroll at UF for the Spring since registration ended 1/12.

Balake seems to be telling his subscribers that they can get him registered next week.

How? No idea. UiF is corrupt.

At Miami, classes started on the 16th, last day to register is the 24th.

In Hogtown, classes started on the 8th, late registration ended on the 12th, and fee payments are due on the 19th (today), but I guess football players can register as late as the football coach says.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a Gator alum. So...he might prefer Hogtown to Seattle.
Exactly why he wouldn’t want to live there. He’s not an undergrad playing beer pong huffing gas + is there another fan base with bigger delusions of grandeur than UiF?

I wouldn’t want to be recruiting Florida vs Mario head to head with the current state of the gator program and the upward trajectory Miami (🤞) is on.

Advertisement
Back