Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Very happy Fisch won't be at UF soon, what he did at Arizona was very impressive. His recruiting was good year 1, but fell off - but it has come to light that Arizona couldn't pay Fisch more than $5M - so I surmise they have non-existent NIL. Him at UF would have worried me, go huskies.

Advertisement
TrumpyCane posted this before but look at the previous hires after Spurrier

Zook
Meyer
Muschamp
Mcwelian
Mullen
Napier

The only P5 coach they hired was Mushcamp and he came from Miss State, otherwise they've hired coordinators or G5 coaches
Didn’t Muschump come from Texas where he was DC and “HC-in-waiting”?

Advertisement
Slingblade Billy is a dead man walking. I watched a recent Gator podcaat (video Gaytor tears). They can't even get guys from the portal to sign. They're down to trying to sign G5 backup players.

Hogtown is really going manure!!! Hogs do like to play in their own s**t.

I'm just sad Billy won't last long enough to watch the full decomposition of waste. They'll fire Billy and bring in a full crew in white synthetic sterilization suits to get rid of everything trying to remove the stink.

Advertisement
IMG_3854.jpeg
IMG_3855.jpeg
IMG_3856.jpeg
IMG_3857.jpeg
IMG_3858.jpeg
IMG_3859.jpeg
IMG_3860.jpeg
IMG_3861.jpeg
IMG_3862.jpeg
IMG_3863.jpeg
IMG_3864.jpeg
IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_3866.jpeg
IMG_3867.jpeg
IMG_3868.jpeg
IMG_3869.jpeg
IMG_3870.jpeg
IMG_3871.jpeg
IMG_3872.jpeg
IMG_3873.jpeg
IMG_3874.jpeg
IMG_3875.jpeg

Advertisement
Preemptive Gator Tears for Napier replacement. Guy is the local Arizona beat reporter.

I keep seeing a bunch of Gator fans already crowning Fisch as Napier’s replacement and I can’t figure out what their obsession is with him. I don’t recall him having any previous ties to them?

These idiots still haven’t learned a thing, getting hyped over a recruit who’s still a year away from signing. Slingblade Billy is the definition of a premature ejaculator on the recruiting trail. He’ll blow his wad 6-12 months before signing day then when signing day arrives they’re on the phone with a real coach/program looking to jump ship.

These idiots still haven’t learned a thing, getting hyped over a recruit who’s still a year away from signing. Slingblade Billy is the definition of a premature ejaculator on the recruiting trail. He’ll blow his wad 6-12 months before signing day then when signing day arrives they’re on the phone with a real coach/program looking to jump ship.
If an elite recruiter wants him he’s gone. Elite recruiters don’t waste their time this early they close late.

Advertisement
Back