Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
OK, gentlemen, I am going to have to crowd-source some Gator-Mathz-checking...

HOW is this even possible? I am guessing that one aspect will be the "per recruit score", instead of the class score. In which case, they could have had the #1 class by ONLY signing Lagway and McCray, right?

But I can't figure this out. Is it 247? Composite? Who gets omitted? By what measure can they POSSIBLY reach #5? And I would have thought that some of their last minute 3-stars would have brought the average down.

Need some help, this article was posted 3 hours ago by Jacob Rudner...

1703632112757.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

HOW is this even possible? I am guessing that one aspect will be the "per recruit score", instead of the class score. In which case, they could have had the #1 class by ONLY signing Lagway and McCray, right?

But I can't figure this out. Is it 247? Composite? Who gets omitted? By what measure can they POSSIBLY reach #5? And I would have thought that some of their last minute 3-stars would have brought the average down.

View attachment 275393
They live in a Multiverse, where Billy Napier actually puts Mario in lockers

Advertisement

View attachment 275393
Ori this year is different....

We do not need to say anything. All year. We need our QB and when that happens we stay silent until game one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back