Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I'm not sure if I agree with their mopers or slurpers more. I'd have have killed for a qb and DT in the top 10 under any coach besides Cristobal, class ranking aside. But with the context and their numbers and transfers leaving, they are definitely screwed lol. Wonder how much Lagway can mask that--if he even plays a down for them
The real difference is the QB is a stud. McRay as well but the QB is what’s been missed on here. With the guys they’ve lost, it’s just not good.

Imagine being a gator right now, waking up every morning knowing your coach sux, no bowl game, crappy class, and counting down til the Canes whoop your *** in your own stadium.
As Canes Fans, we’ve been truly blessed these last few months. Slingblade Billy doesn’t even know where he is right now and Norvell is trying to plug the hole of half their team portaling out by imitating Shakespeare on Twitter. We must have done something right this year because we truly don’t deserve all of this good fortune 😂😂.

Advertisement
Yep I can just see Putin scouring the portal and transfer list saying “ yep USA is so weak now cause they have kids trading schools.”

Again as I said in my Christmas gift to everyone…….there’s not a group of people more delusional….

YOU THINK IT'S A COINCIDENCE THAT PUTIN INVADED THE UKRAINE JUST AS THE PORTAL AND NIL BECAME HUGE?!?!

Come on, now, connect the dots...open your minds...see the patterns...

Advertisement
1703620749293.png

The real difference is the QB is a stud. McRay as well but the QB is what’s been missed on here. With the guys they’ve lost, it’s just not good.

So next year supposedly it’s Schmutz that’s going to be playing, but no matter how talented he is, if Langway gets thrown in to play next year, he will absolutely be killed. A freshman quarterback, behind a porous offensive line and a complete mental midget like sling blade calling plays? That’s kind of recipe for disaster. Add their schedule to the mix, and I predict pain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back