Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Pouring a fresh serving of gator tears into my egg nog along with rum.

santa ain’t bringing them a new coach or a Better recruiting class cause they can’t afford the cookies for the NIL or billys buyout

say hello to 1-11

merry Christmas you filthy animals
ispyin_a_family_of_university_of_Florida_gator_fans_around_thei_00b856a1-70a7-4071-9b75-bcc49a...png

ispyin_a_family_of_university_of_Florida_gator_fans_around_thei_6ab31477-bd29-427d-8674-d94562...png

Advertisement

santa ain’t bringing them a new coach or a Better recruiting class cause they can’t afford the cookies for the NIL or billys buyout

say hello to 1-11

View attachment 275075
View attachment 275076
Unrealistic AI, I don’t see any cinnamon rolls

Merry Christmas my Tears brothers….hope you and your entire families have a very Blessed Day and please remember what Christmas is all about….

So after reading all the stuff these fools said back in the spring and summer when they were paying kids to commit and Mario was just loading his guns for the battle that happens in December I’ll just leave you with this present …

THERES NO ONE MORE DELUSIONAL THAN A DELUSIONAL UFAG FAN !!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all you guys and girls that make this thread so great and to our one **** brother who might be on suicide watch flagator86..

This clown literally thinks that this ETN situation has worldwide balance of power repercussions, that our enemies are going to take advantage of the good ole’ US of A because the meaningless and insignificant turds lost a player.

IMG_3990.jpeg

These toothless gaturd hillbillies are even more stupid and clueless than even I thought possible. Holy ****!

Advertisement
This clown literally thinks that this ETN situation has worldwide balance of power repercussions, that our enemies are going to take advantage of the good ole’ US of A because the meaningless and insignificant turds lost a player.

View attachment 275081

These toothless gaturd hillbillies are even more stupid and clueless than even I thought possible. Holy ****!

Yep I can just see Putin scouring the portal and transfer list saying “ yep USA is so weak now cause they have kids trading schools.”

Again as I said in my Christmas gift to everyone…….there’s not a group of people more delusional….

Merry Christmas my Tears brothers….hope you and your entire families have a very Blessed Day and please remember what Christmas is all about….

So after reading all the stuff these fools said back in the spring and summer when they were paying kids to commit and Mario was just loading his guns for the battle that happens in December I’ll just leave you with this present …

THERES NO ONE MORE DELUSIONAL THAN A DELUSIONAL UFAG FAN !!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all you guys and girls that make this thread so great and to our one **** brother who might be on suicide watch flagator86..
Merry Christmas to all of us! God bless and Go Canes!

Advertisement

View attachment 275081

This fool talking about college football like it’s a G5 Summit. Putin and Xi on baited breath waiting to hear who leaves UF next.

Advertisement

View attachment 275081

I also like how he calls it “woke a$$ ****”. Further proof that “everything I don’t like is woke”.

say hello to 1-11

View attachment 275075
View attachment 275076
why does AI have trouble with generating extra arms and fewer fingers?

Advertisement
Back