Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1703451289354.png

😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
They trippin it’s football it’s not that serious
Hey D, you act like this ain't Canes Insight! We had multiple members on this sight that said they wished somebody would put Colbie Young in Cobra Clutch, Arm Bar and the Figure Four when they play him! Oh wait we didn't! My bad intoxicated off these tears. Im going to bed!

Advertisement
Jcole26 avatar
Jcole26

Fůck ETN, with that out of the way, Fůck Billy Napier! Lousy worthless piece of ***** wannabe head coach who couldn't even count to 11 with a gun to his head. What an embarrassment to not only the university but the fans as well. Fůcking no good pile of garbage who actually thinks things are going to plan..... I hope every fan boos his **** everytime he runs out of that tunnel next year. After losing to Miami at home next year, nothing will make me happier than to see him fired before he walks off the sideline. He is a ɓįtch and deserves nothing more than humiliation for as long as he is a coach. ***** Billy, ***** Stricklin, ***** Couch, ***** Sale, and ***** Armstrong.

jameseps avatar
jameseps

He’s a p-ssy and he has created a program full of p-ssies. We are going to continue to get stepped on by our rivals until he’s gone and it doesn’t matter at this point who he hires for s&c or anything else.

tebow2harvin

Bro was NEVER committed or locked in. If he was then he’d have such a hatred and distaste for UGa that he’d never even entertain the idea… Now he’s out here saying “go dawgs” like a beta. He didn’t have that it in him and that’s all I need to know, moving on.

jking1114

That kid is the biggest Beta in the history of college football. He is the new Kevin Durant except for nowhere near as good.

Only thing fitting will be for Kirby to completely cuck him and leave him on the bench because he blocks like a little ****y baby.

Last edited:
Jcole26 avatar
Jcole26

Fůck ETN, with that out of the way, Fůck Billy Napier! Lousy worthless piece of ***** wannabe head coach who couldn't even count to 11 with a gun to his head. What an embarrassment to not only the university but the fans as well. Fůcking no good pile of garbage who actually thinks things are going to plan..... I hope every fan boos his **** everytime he runs out of that tunnel next year. After losing to Miami at home next year, nothing will make me happier than to see him fired before he walks off the sideline. He is a ɓįtch and deserves nothing more than humiliation for as long as he is a coach. ***** Billy, ***** Stricklin, ***** Couch, ***** Sale, and ***** Armstrong.

Wish he’d tell us how he really feels…lol

Hey D, you act like this ain't Canes Insight! We had multiple members on this sight that said they wished somebody would put Colbie Young in Cobra Clutch, Arm Bar and the Figure Four when they play him! Oh wait we didn't! My bad intoxicated off these tears. Im going to bed!
Yea I think that’s too much same with Travis I’m like bruh I don’t wish anyone to get injured I’m not that crazy. Maybe in my youth but not anymore

Advertisement
Jcole26 avatar
Jcole26

jameseps avatar
jameseps

He’s a p-ssy and he has created a program full of p-ssies. We are going to continue to get stepped on by our rivals until he’s gone and it doesn’t matter at this point who he hires for s&c or anything else.

tebow2harvin

Bro was NEVER committed or locked in. If he was then he’d have such a hatred and distaste for UGa that he’d never even entertain the idea… Now he’s out here saying “go dawgs” like a beta. He didn’t have that it in him and that’s all I need to know, moving on.

jking1114

That kid is the biggest Beta in the history of college football. He is the new Kevin Durant except for nowhere near as good.

Only thing fitting will be for Kirby to completely cuck him and leave him on the bench because he blocks like a little ****y baby.
They think players think like fans lol

A stramge "international" culture? What is that code for?

Yes, when you have a city that is within a couple hundred miles of multiple foreign countries, it just MIGHT become a hub for international travel and tourism. I don't hear you complaining about Hogtown's strange "redneck" culture, being surrounded by hick towns for 100 miles in every direction.

Keep talking, Gators. This is why we pull receipts on you.

You could have been negative towards UM without being racist. But that seems to be too much to ask from most Gator fans.
I assume “strange international culture” means “Cubans”

Advertisement
Back