Tears Gator Tears

****, Blast from the past, worlds greatest garlic knots, My aunt lived in the house right next door on like 137 and dixie hwy for several years going back 40 years or so. I think this one is gone and now its up by my Alma mater Ojus elementary, lol. I'm a river rat from way back, lol
I heard BDB loves Mario the Butchers garlic nutz too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it not obvious to anyone that Billy’s sandbagging with recruiting because they’re about to go 4-8? They could be as bad as 2-5 going into the bye.

It’s not surprising they’re going all out and trying to lock people down. Im curious to see attrition in their class, particularly if they end up having a terrible season.
Crushed it. Were you pleased with the results?

Advertisement
An FIUgatorMike24 Rewind! Run it back!
IMG_3051.jpeg

IMG_3052.jpeg
IMG_3053.jpeg
IMG_3054.jpeg
IMG_3055.jpeg
IMG_3056.jpeg
IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3059.jpeg
IMG_3060.jpeg
IMG_3061.jpeg
IMG_3062.jpeg
IMG_3063.jpeg

How'd it get so bad so fast in Gainesville?
We need them to show some signs of life so Billy stays longer. Way things are going he could be fired before the end of the year.
The way things have collapsed, it almost looks like Napier's doing it on purpose. Fans have already turned on him. Staying in Gainesville and absorbing one more embarrassment after another would just be misery. He probably would rather be fired right now, take the buyout and start his rehabilitation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The way things have collapsed, it almost looks like Napier's doing it on purpose. Fans have already turned on him. Staying in Gainesville and absorbing one more embarrassment after another would just be misery. He probably would rather be fired right now, take the buyout and start his rehabilitation.
The crazy thing to me is that it seems like he doesn’t even care. I mean, for the last month coaches from around the country have been treating their recruiting class like an All-U-Can-Eat Vegas buffet. They’re like, “I’ll take one of these, one of these, one of those right there” while Billy’s chillin in the cut like everything’s A-OK. Either he’s completely oblivious to what’s going on and he’s a few fries short of a Happy Meal, OR he don’t care. Personally, I think he’s enjoying cashing those checks and he’s giving zero F’s right now. I think I speak for everyone when I say he’s doing a fantastic job and needs an immediate extension 😂.

Advertisement
Back