Tears Gator Tears

there’s a few possibilities here. One is that Billy boy knew about Bateman and asked him to wait til after signing day. Sneaky. The other is that Bateman knew but didn’t say anything which is also sneaky on his part. Either way the gayts look bad
lol nah apparently it was the former.... look at the Graham tweet. One UF fan tried to calm the fire by saying exactly the latter.

Verbatim the UF fan said "You're assuming they knew. Maybe HE dropped it in their lap today"

Graham only responded to this one comment of the 250+ comments on his post and said: "Im not assuming anything"

Advertisement
Ok, now that the dust is settling, I need to check on my bud. @flagator86 you alright man? Just a friendly wellness check.

That was bad man. Weve seen how the fanbase is handling this. Any whispers on how the admin/boosters etc are feeling?

I cant be in Gator Tears and not bring this up once. But I gotta do this one time

View attachment 274304

I said he was flipping the other day

Enjoy, read through the article and the Florida troll job is great

Advertisement
@flagator86 is a good dude for hanging in here with us all season. I hope he's doing alright on a tough day for the Gators yesterday.

Room on the bandwagon for you in Coral Gables, bud!

Lol i'm standing in the paint. Nothing happened yesterday that wasn't a surprise except Williams flipping to A&M. The Bateman thing is surprising but if it were up to me, and yes this is another Sun Belt coach, but i'd go hire former Gator LB and current Troy LB coach Bam Hardmon. Of course it SHOULD be either him or Jamar Chaney, but we'll go hire some coffee making GA from Youngstown State. Just watch

Come on, man, you know me...I know all the good old pizza places in Miami...

One of my "little brothers" in the fraternity was an Italian kid who worked down at The Big Cheese for a while. We all used to talk about good pizza places in Miami.

As I recall, there was a family split, and "John the Butcher" split from Mario and opened up a place in west Broward.

Years later, when my in-laws lived in Wellington, I used to take them to a Mario the Baker on State Road 7 just north of Southern Boulevard.
I live in Wellington and go to the state road 7 location all the time. Also use to go to the broward location all the time as a kid.

Did not take you for a NoMi guy.
How do you know this place!? Been there in North Miami forever - used to go from the Beach to that place as a kid, assuming it’s still there with those garlic knots.
lol. I had the same thought.

They opened up about 5 or 6 of them - one in the red bird shopping center 2 minutes from the law school and another that was more of a slice place right next to the courthouse downtown. The original is gone, so is the one in the gables. The slice shop was open when I was downtown about 3 weeks ago - the rolls still taste the same.

Advertisement
Did not take you for a NoMi guy.

lol. I had the same thought.

They opened up about 5 or 6 of them - one in the red bird shopping center 2 minutes from the law school and another that was more of a slice place right next to the courthouse downtown. The original is gone, so is the one in the gables. The slice shop was open when I was downtown about 3 weeks ago - the rolls still taste the same.
Wow I didn’t realize they expanded to south miami and downtown

Wow I didn’t realize they expanded to south miami and downtown

Yeah, and don't forget that Pizza Loft was on Flagler in Miami when it burned down, and they rebuilt on University Drive in Davie.

So there are some good spots that have opened some in some unusually far-flung locations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kiffin going hard at transfers cause he can’t eval out of HS same with Norvell. They want proven cause they don’t know wtf they looking at except maybe QB
He's also not interested (or capable) of building a multiple year relationship with a recruit and their family. He wants battle-tested 20something year olds who are coming to Oxford to enter into a business relationship.

Smart coaching, really. He's identified that he's a mediocre HS recruiter and pivoted accordingly

He's also not interested (or capable) of building a multiple year relationship with a recruit and their family. He wants battle-tested 20something year olds who are coming to Oxford to enter into a business relationship.

Smart coaching, really. He's identified that he's a mediocre HS recruiter and pivoted accordingly
Sh won’t work they will continue to get boat raced unless Saban and smart retire. But then are replaced by upcoming elite recruiters with the eye for talent. He’s either a cfb OC or a nfl coach and that’s not the same as being a cfb HC. Two entirely different things. What happen ls when other schools have a need for an elite qb and there is only one in the portal? Teams like fsu get left out and their season is over before it even started cause they neglected HS

Advertisement
Back