Tears Gator Tears

That’s gonna be used against him in recruiting… I mean up for the challenge?? Dudes flipped to Auburn whose rebuilding, A&M whose rebuilding… Miami whose slowly building back but to call them out and say not up for the challenge?? Woof

Exactly.

Maybe some of these kids "believed in" other programs more than they "believed in" Florida, and were more "up for the challenge" somewhere else rather than being "up for the challenge" at Florida.

This ************ acting like he can spot his opponents 100 points and then kids should just be LINING UP to take on the impossible challenge of coming back from a ridiculous deficit.

**** Slingblade Billy.

Advertisement
BDB is so full of sHT his eyes are brown….kids today are smart.They can see a sinking ship and are never going to jump on a ship that already has water up to the deck.

He can pull out his book of excuses and use the ones that fit his narrative all he wants but fact is HE SUCKS,HIS STAFF SUCKS,HIS RECRUITING SUCKS AND HIS CINNAMON BUNS ARE STALE.

I’m so glad the turds hired this guy cause now they are in the spiral we have been in for so many years.

So these ******** dropped from 3 down to 16 in a matter of a few weeks?

rome GIF

I think it’s more like a matter of a few hours 😂

BDB is so full of sHT his eyes are brown….kids today are smart.They can see a sinking ship and are never going to jump on a ship that already has water up to the deck.

He can pull out his book of excuses and use the ones that fit his narrative all he wants but fact is HE SUCKS,HIS STAFF SUCKS,HIS RECRUITING SUCKS AND HIS CINNAMON BUNS ARE STALE.

I’m so glad the turds hired this guy cause now they are in the spiral we have been in for so many years.
It’s only going to get worse next year when they lose 8+ games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back