Tears Gator Tears

Our tears may be only starting if the article I read is true…Apparently Lagway has not sent in his LOI.I thought he said he had in the interview I saw but the article I just saw said he is still in contact with Riley and hasn’t actually sent the paper in Ala JJ…might get real interesting yet..

Advertisement
Our tears may be only starting if the article I read is true…Apparently Lagway has not sent in his LOI.I thought he said he had in the interview I saw but the article I just saw said he is still in contact with Riley and hasn’t actually sent the paper in Ala JJ…might get real interesting yet..
Him and McCray are in. They are #16 in the rankings including them

lmao

I dont think I've ever heard a coach have to address a mass wave of decommitments before

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Advertisement
What CLASSIC victim-blaming...

Because Slingblade Billy does a poor job of recruiting...

...IT IS THE RECRUITS' FAULT...because they weren't "up for the challenge"...

How pathetic.

Exactly. He’s basically calling recruits, that decided not to take part in his **** show, cowards. I mean he may as well just come out and say those words. Because that’s what he means. If you’re not up to the challenge, it means you’re weak, you’re a coward.

What a piece of filthy **** Sling Blade tuned out to be. He’s the coward, blaming the recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What CLASSIC victim-blaming...

Because Slingblade Billy does a poor job of recruiting...

...IT IS THE RECRUITS' FAULT...because they weren't "up for the challenge"...

How pathetic.

That’s gonna be used against him in recruiting… I mean up for the challenge?? Dudes flipped to Auburn whose rebuilding, A&M whose rebuilding… Miami whose slowly building back but to call them out and say not up for the challenge?? Woof

Advertisement
Ok, now that the dust is settling, I need to check on my bud. @flagator86 you alright man? Just a friendly wellness check.

That was bad man. Weve seen how the fanbase is handling this. Any whispers on how the admin/boosters etc are feeling?

I cant be in Gator Tears and not bring this up once. But I gotta do this one time

945671F7-349A-4BCE-98A3-110FD727BE2B.png

@flagator86 I still have that spot for you on the bandwagon man.In fact I’ll push a couple people over and make room for a couple of your close friends who have to be sick of how BDB is destroying your program.

Don’t wait long though cause after this recruiting class everybody can see the Canes are on the way back and this wagon is getting very crowded.

Advertisement
Back