Tears Gator Tears

goat GIF

Advertisement
I watched the first couple of minutes of that sling blade press conference.

It was hard to get past the cringe-worthiness of Sling Blade sucking on that water bottle and coughing up a storm. He knew it had been a brutal day, but then he starts talking about what a great class they have. The tears and anger must really be flowing.

And seriously, does that guy ever bathe? Does he even bother to clean himself up? He looked like he just woke up from a three day bender at five in the morning.

It was hard to get past the cringe-worthiness of Sling Blade sucking on that water bottle and coughing up a storm. He knew it had been a brutal day, but then he starts talking about what a great class they have. The tears and anger must really be flowing.

And seriously, does that guy ever bathe? Does he even bother to clean himself up? He looked like he just woke up from a three day bender at five in the morning.

He does look hungover as fvck lol

Advertisement

the bachelor GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Coughing cause he was on his knees begging

Advertisement
Back