Tears Gator Tears

Exactly, i think all of our OL are 3 star players, yet i like the tools they bring, rating disregarded. Only place i could say i wanted more impact players is CB and im feeling the Wisconsin commit even though he is also a 3 star. He seems way to low for me.

Yeah I’m not trippin on any OL Mario wants to bring in

Advertisement
Oh my!!!!
New twitter post by Wiltfong says Riley swinging late for a QB at USC. And that QB is Lagway
Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
****. Should’ve put his phone in a dry bag so he could keep trolling his own fan base.
LMAO.

That dude was trip.
Seemed like every recruit he supposedly had inside info on, and was 100% certain they were going to Florida ended up going else where (Rashada, Cormani, Okanlola, Bryant etc).
Pretty sure the board ran him off, or had him killed.

LMAO.

That dude was trip.
Seemed like every recruit he supposedly had inside info on, and was 100% certain they were going to Florida ended up going else where (Rashada, Cormani, Okanlola, Bryant etc).
Pretty sure the board ran him off, or had him killed.
lol they DID run him off but he went out in a blaze of glory and said he was moving all his recruiting info to discord I believe and would host weekly shows and started charging UF fans for his info. Unsure if he is still doing it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah. Sure.

A guy that has yet to commit to them...

Either way, it's still hilarious...
I need his jag tape to make sure he’s a jag. I remember manny or Mark taking a kid that wore 26 and made one **** tackle in the notre dame game. I saw his film I said he was cheeks. Dudes was saying he was Sean Taylor here I was like yall on drugs.

He was from trailerhasse

Advertisement
Back