Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Of course one of them had to go full gator racist calling kids "thugs" and saying if they didn't play football, they'd be working for minimum wage or locked up for violent crimes. That dude literally blamed them for the "downfall of American society".
If they don’t wanna be gators then they’re bad people, this is obvious !

fluff.jpg

"Fluff class"? This is such a ridiculous argument. UF has 19 commits, Miami has 27. Using the 247 class calculator, gators avg 273.3 for those 19. Miami's top 19 commits average 274.6. So, UM has a HIGHER avg than UF when matched player for player against the the ones UF has, we just have extra guys after that too. Having those 3 stars doesn't change the talent of those ranked above them.

Of course he may be counting on Billy filling out their available spaces with a bunch of 4 and 5 star flips. I guess we'll have to assess the fluffiness after signing day.

For Lagway it could be that he really just likes Billy. I do think however he could be not completely sold on football, wants a year to sit and learn, and can do that while getting a big bag. I work with a guy that used to be one of their bull gators but is not any longer however still goes to a lot of events and is friends with people who are and apparently the rumor on why Rchardson didnt run as much was because his camp basically said he not going to do it. UF aint winning a Natty so we are protecting him for the NFL because his testing is off the charts. If that is true
View attachment 273372

"Fluff class"? This is such a ridiculous argument. UF has 19 commits, Miami has 27. Using the 247 class calculator, gators avg 273.3 for those 19. Miami's top 19 commits average 274.6. So, UM has a HIGHER avg than UF when matched player for player against the the ones UF has, we just have extra guys after that too. Having those 3 stars doesn't change the talent of those ranked above them.

Of course he may be counting on Billy filling out their available spaces with a bunch of 4 and 5 star flips. I guess we'll have to assess the fluffiness after signing day.
bruh dont try to make sense of it.... they made fun of our class last year for being "top heavy" Like since we had so many top guys we would fail because our recruits were not evenly spread out. Never made sense to me and I apparently like my women how I like my UM recruiting classes... top heavy.

Advertisement
View attachment 273372

Precisely, we have 13 4 and 5 star players, same amount as they do. Yet they are acting like we have 5 and 20 3 star players lol. And by all accounts we getn more and they are losing players

Advertisement
Precisely, we have 13 4 and 5 star players, same amount as they do. Yet they are acting like we have 5 and 20 3 star players lol. And by all accounts we getn more and they are losing players

Yes.

Per the composite, they have a couple of five-star players and eleven four-stars. We might only have one five-star, but we have twelve four-stars.

Wow. ONE star's worth of difference, across our 13 best players. Who ******* cares?

And we have eight more three-stars than they do, and one of them is a kicker. Again, who ******* cares?

Yes.

Per the composite, they have a couple of five-star players and eleven four-stars. We might only have one five-star, but we have twelve four-stars.

Wow. ONE star's worth of difference, across our 13 best players. Who ******* cares?

And we have eight more three-stars than they do, and one of them is a kicker. Again, who ******* cares?

And 3 of the 8 are OL... still have no idea why the ranking services haven't figured out the Mario/Maribal hit rate is really good. Maybe it will take a few more 3* kids making it on all conference teams.

Advertisement
Of course one of them had to go full gator racist calling kids "thugs" and saying if they didn't play football, they'd be working for minimum wage or locked up for violent crimes. That dude literally blamed them for the "downfall of American society".

As much as our fan base ****es me off sometimes, this is the fundamental difference between us and them. Believe it or not, a good portion, if not most of their fanbase, is like this. “The old boys of Florida“ or whatever that stupid song is.

Yeah they are the old boys of Florida, like from the 1860s. That’s their mentality. And especially the bull gators - the people with the purse strings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back