Tears Gator Tears

Of course one of them had to go full gator racist calling kids "thugs" and saying if they didn't play football, they'd be working for minimum wage or locked up for violent crimes. That dude literally blamed them for the "downfall of American society".

Advertisement
Let me say something about this class average stuff because even some of our fans use it. We have 14 3 star players which is alot to be fair. But even those players only a few i have questioned the pick up. Players like McConathy is ranked like 85, would i take some 91 rated 4 star DE over him, likely not. I watch his film.

Unless u recruit like Bama and UGA, which i hope we will soon where 90% of the class are blue chip players, your evaluation of the 3 star players are gonna be the determination if u can fill a championship roster. We have a bunch of players in the 87-89 range who are 3 stars. Are they gonna be turn out to be too lowly rated or they gonna be coal shovelers. We will find out.

But also here is also a very underrated part of recruiting. People like to say this class is ranked this or that, but if u have a class thats unbalanced with skill players and few trench players, whatever they are rated, that will become a massive problem numbers wise when injuries happen, when players hit the portal. I like how we address every position.

The QB position has become a different thing with the portal imo, so i look at it little differently now

Last edited:
Let me say something about this class average stuff because even some of our fans use it. We have 14 3 star players which is alot to be fair. But even those players only a few i have questioned the pick up. Players like McConathy is ranked like 85, would i take some 91 rated 4 star DE over him, likely not. I watch his film.

Unless u recruit like Bama and UGA, which i hope we will soon where 90% of the class are blue chip players, your evaluation of the 3 star players are gonna be the determination if u can fill a championship roster. We have a bunch of players in the 87-89 range who are 3 stars. Are they gonna be turn out to be too lowly rated or they gonna be coal shovelers. We will find out.

But also here is also a very underrated part of recruiting. People like to say this class is ranked this or that, but if u have a class thats unbalanced with skill players and few trench players, whatever they are rated, that will become a massive problem numbers wise when injuries happen, when players hit the portal. I like how we address ever position.

The QB position has become a different thing with the portal imo.

There is also an 81 kicker bringing it down and some low ranked OL.

Advertisement

But also here is also a very underrated part of recruiting. People like to say this class is ranked this or that, but if u have a class thats unbalanced with skill players and few trench players, whatever they are rated, that will become a massive problem numbers wise when injuries happen, when players hit the portal. I like how we address ever position.

The QB position has become a different thing with the portal imo.

Yeah I don’t have many issues with any of our takes. Between this class and last the roster is balancing out. I’d rather a class like this than a 92 average top 3 loaded with 10 WRs neglecting others. This DL class alone negates any talk of the average. Elite DL class. Last year elite OL class. These two (with QB now becoming a portal recruitment) are the two most important.

Yeah I don’t have many issues with any of our takes. Between this class and last the roster is balancing out. I’d rather a class like this than a 92 average top 3 loaded with 10 WRs neglecting others. This DL class alone negates any talk of the average. Elite DL class. Last year elite OL class. These two (with QB now becoming a portal recruitment) are the two most important.
Great points. People get too caught up in the overall ranking but that doesn't mean you're building a roster. You could load up at one or two positions while completely ignoring others (ahem...FSU) and still have a top class. Outside of a difference maker at quarterback, our class is nicely balanced. We're improving the entire roster not just a handful of positions.

Advertisement
Great points. People get too caught up in the overall ranking but that doesn't mean you're building a roster. You could load up at one or two positions while completely ignoring others (ahem...FSU) and still have a top class. Outside of a difference maker at quarterback, our class is nicely balanced. We're improving the entire roster not just a handful of positions.

I’m sure with winning we’ll get to balanced 92+ classes. Not going to happen with so much roster turnover right now. With the size of the class we’re bringing in we’d need several more five stars to move the needle probably. But we need the numbers for depth. No complaints with 99% of the evals. Cole is an 86 on 247 and we know **** well that kid is a beast. Don’t care about him being a 3 star.

Advertisement
Wait for it...

Surprisingly, the Gator fans do NOT attack this kid's loyalty or integrity...

1703007388433.png

1703007443608.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back