Tears Gator Tears

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember these years under all previous staffs ALL, I did not look forward to signing day ever.
I was randomly looking at the top 2021 Corners on 247 earlier and after the first few I wondered where our guys were ranked. I scrolled down through the top 50 and saw no one. I scrolled more to see the top 100 corners for 2021 and we still had no one.

Come to find out the only person we signed was Malik Curtis who was listed as an athlete and would have been tied as the 75th ranked corner in 2021.

That was 3 recruiting cycles ago and it feels like 10 for me now. All that to say I'm thankful.

I was randomly looking at the top 2021 Corners on 247 earlier and after the first few I wondered where our guys were ranked. I scrolled down through the top 50 and saw no one. I scrolled more to see the top 100 corners for 2021 and we still had no one.

Come to find out the only person we signed was Malik Curtis who was listed as an athlete and would have been tied as the 75th ranked corner in 2021.

That was 3 recruiting cycles ago and it feels like 10 for me now. All that to say I'm thankful.
And they (cis) thought we won off seasons lol

Advertisement
And they (cis) thought we won off seasons lol
In two classes we have the best WR class, D Line and O Line classes we've had in decades. We are legitimately winning the offseason. And not enough is being made about this WR class with or without Smith. I aint never seen us have 2 top 50 players in the country at receiver. We'd go 5 years without 1. Then add in Chance Robinson as the 3 and they're really out here cooking.

If I go back the previous 10 years I'd find stuff just as absurd as the whole no top 75 corners in a recruiting class thing.

Advertisement
In two classes we have the best WR class, D Line and O Line classes we've had in decades. We are legitimately winning the offseason. And not enough is being made about this WR class with or without Smith. I aint never seen us have 2 top 50 players in the country at receiver. We'd go 5 years without 1. Then add in Chance Robinson as the 3 and they're really out here cooking.

If I go back the previous 10 years I'd find stuff just as absurd as the whole no top 75 corners in a recruiting class thing.
Facts but bro style fyzikal though

Advertisement

RB?

Advertisement
Back