Tears Gator Tears

I can appreciate you digging your heels in on that one. You cant afford to let him slip away.

Are you softening your stance yet on Hayes? Im not letting up on him. I want that kid in O&G.
I’m still confident but not as confident. That was just a historically bad (yet again) defense. Gator fans are saying “we’ll that opens up early PT” and my counter argument is what good is early PT if you’re being developed horribly especially at LB. He’s (Hayes) gone more quiet on the pro-Gator stuff as the season has gone on which is alarming. Gotta pay to keep him and Amaris Williams. Then empty the bank on Seaton. I’m talking grossly overpay for him and guarantee him a starting job at LT

Advertisement
They are going to win 2 games. Samford and UCF. That's it.
Big Brother Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

I’m still confident but not as confident. That was just a historically bad (yet again) defense. Gator fans are saying “we’ll that opens up early PT” and my counter argument is what good is early PT if you’re being developed horribly especially at LB. He’s (Hayes) gone more quiet on the pro-Gator stuff as the season has gone on which is alarming. Gotta pay to keep him and Amaris Williams. Then empty the bank on Seaton. I’m talking grossly overpay for him and guarantee him a starting job at LT
We said the same thing in the Manny days about LB. The early PT argument is correctly tempered if that group continuously plays like **** and isnt showing development. Im sure that was being used against us by opposing coaches in recruiting battles as it will against you.

I continue to have this calming optimism about Hayes for some reason. We have the recipe: Good relationship with our coaches, great LB development this year, very realistic opportunity for PT and to be in the 2 deep as a frosh, Im sure comparable NIL, location Id give a wash as I think where he is may be just over an hour closer to Gainesville than Miami

Lets see what happens.

If its Lagway that class falls apart way more than it has already. And i do think he is gone. When u think about it, the cog piece usually leaves first but this has been the opposite.
There is just so much suck tax you can pay to hold onto kids through your implosion.

At some point, this kid and others are going to simply want out.

Advertisement
I think because the FSU game is like their Super Bowl, and if it weren't for some horrific penalties they may have pulled it off. Most likely why he’s tearing up.

Or maybe he made an obscene wager, and has to pay up, but since he actually can’t pay up, he has to go on the run with his wife and wife’s kid.

I don’t know

Perhaps he shouldn't blame "some horrific penalties", and should focus on things within the Gators' control...you know, such as spitting on another player and getting ejected...

But I like that other part, about him going on the run with his Gator family...

Advertisement

Because if I picked them to win ONLY ONE game, then I would have been accused of being extreme in my Gator hatred.

Instead, I'm just being honest. The Gators won't beat UM and F$U. Samford and UCF games are early season, before all hope is lost. And the Gators won't win a single SEC game.

Just being honest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back