Tears Gator Tears

Even if we hold onto them, it’ll be the same ****** excuse of “we’re young, give Billy more time” and i’m just tired of it because outside of UGA, we’re not losing because we’re not talented. We’re not being coached up. Talent CAN NOT fix that, no matter how of it you have
I deeply feel you my gator friend / enemy

Advertisement
Even if we hold onto them, it’ll be the same ****** excuse of “we’re young, give Billy more time” and i’m just tired of it because outside of UGA, we’re not losing because we’re not talented. We’re not being coached up. Talent CAN NOT fix that, no matter how of it you have

Seems like there is a lot of that going around…

I deeply feel you my gator friend / enemy

Seems like there is a lot of that going around…

Next year there's NO excuses for Billy and Mario. The standard should be CFP berth or bust. I checked Miami's 2024 schedule and there's not ONE team on there where I feel Miami is CLEARLY inferior to talent wise. I'm talking about a UGA and UF gap in talent. I don't see that on you guys schedule and the same for UF (outside of UGA). They both make $7 and $8 mill a year and fans are treating them like make-a-wish foundation winners with the laundry list of excuses.

The gloves are now off for me defending the ineptness of UF's coaching blunders these past two seasons. Both Miami and UF coaches continue to not hold starters accountable for making the SAME mistakes every game. A lot of these players have NO FEAR of being benched so they do whatever they want.

What kind of message is that sending to the underclassmen?

They're terrified of losing the recruiting class. If it starts to collapse, he's likely gone.
Would not shock me kids still go there. They know the team isn’t good already even before the season yet still gave the verbal. These players know what teams are built and the ones that aren’t. Even if they lose I still expect them to get kids cause they have done it. The only one who seems shaky is Hayes and he’s considering us and we aren’t built yet.

Would not shock me kids still go there. They know the team isn’t good already even before the season yet still gave the verbal. These players know what teams are built and the ones that aren’t. Even if they lose I still expect them to get kids cause they have done it. The only one who seems shaky is Hayes and he’s considering us and we aren’t built yet.

Bama is coming on STRONG for Hayes. REALLLLY strong

Advertisement
Athlon sports has a great article and picture of a half full swamp…I would post but have no clue how but maybe one of the posting guru’s might be able to get it and post it…

Next year there's NO excuses for Billy and Mario. The standard should be CFP berth or bust. I checked Miami's 2024 schedule and there's not ONE team on there where I feel Miami is CLEARLY inferior to talent wise. I'm talking about a UGA and UF gap in talent. I don't see that on you guys schedule and the same for UF (outside of UGA). They both make $7 and $8 mill a year and fans are treating them like make-a-wish foundation winners with the laundry list of excuses.

The gloves are now off for me defending the ineptness of UF's coaching blunders these past two seasons. Both Miami and UF coaches continue to not hold starters accountable for making the SAME mistakes every game. A lot of these players have NO FEAR of being benched so they do whatever they want.

What kind of message is that sending to the underclassmen?
Dudes making a lot of sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw this and since it’s relevant to stuff being discussed, I thought I’d post it.

IMG_1619.jpeg

Advertisement
Back