Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Haha thats last post is gold. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Like i said, enjoy your summers, go on a trip with your wife, spend time with your kids and let the lizards enjoy the offseason. That used to be us....and then the games came. Everything they projected on us, has reversed like Karma.

Last edited:
View attachment 259925
Title of the thread is will their class fall apart if they keep losing.

Couldn't but post this gem.
I agree with him. They didn’t lose anyone. When we were 5-7 we saw an elite goon haul in a top 7 class with a program changing OL. Kirby and ole Nick did the same thing. That guy knows Billy is trash just based on that and that’s a huge red flag for me. That’s screams cfb corch…..that’s my main major cfb HC red flag. Can you bring in the elites regardless? If you that coo and that dude they will and Mario has that juice. Pause

I agree with him. They didn’t lose anyone. When we were 5-7 we saw an elite goon haul in a top 7 class with a program changing OL. Kirby and ole Nick did the same thing. That guy knows Billy is trash just based on that and that’s a huge red flag for me. That’s screams cfb corch…..that’s my main major cfb HC red flag. Can you bring in the elites regardless? If you that coo and that dude they will and Mario has that juice. Pause
Bro I love this ****. They’re already losing.

IMG_1017.jpeg

Advertisement
Bro I love this ****. They’re already losing.

View attachment 259950
Bruh that sh about stadiums is so over rated, if bama lost saban and went through what we went through after their dynasty only old moms will be in the stands and people that dont know a fqin thing about football//recruiting. OMG its off campus we have to travel and go into a vehicle to move, my goodness thats super difficult

Bruh that sh about stadiums is so over rated, if bama lost saban and went through what we went through after their dynasty only old moms will be in the stands and people that dont know a fqin thing about football//recruiting. OMG its off campus we have to travel and go into a vehicle to move, my goodness thats super difficult
The salt. Dey skared

IMG_1021.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Femalebutch25 with the “horrible competition” bs. Like they would beat tamu the way we did lol. If our scheddy was complete sh we would be saying it. We possibly beat the most talented team on our schedule already.
Probably. UNC will be a tough game. I want to beat them badly. UNC, Clemson, FSU, aTm would/will all destroy them

To me elite recruiters bring in elite DTs DEs and OL. Because the best recruiters try to secure those guys first. So if u have let’s say a 5 star LB that’s cool and all but who’s playing in front of him to maximize his talent? And that’s why we and others have struggled for years, there was and probably kind of still is on a monopoly on those position groups.

You build that the skill guys become easier to recruit because any kid wants to play behind that. What Napier is doing if they give him another year will still fall apart. It reminds me of us through all these coaches…..they would get an elite name or two each cycle to make us think they were elite. And some knew they weren’t elite at anything.
Truth. Al would land some random 4* kids to make you think he had a good class, but the I and D lines would be trash.

Advertisement
Truth. Al would land some random 4* kids to make you think he had a good class, but the I and D lines would be trash.
The nfl tells you what talent you have. They will find you if you are a baller. So if we under developed a player, and an nfl gm thinks we did wouldn’t they draft him higher than anticipated to squeeze that talent out?

That’s why I don’t go by if x player went here he would be better. Nah it happened the way it happens and that’s who tf they are lol. Evals are the most important thing.

gator Logiks: leading CFB in pre-snap motion = something to sell recruits as to why their offense doesn’t suck.
For the record, the motion offense was invented by Tom Landry, the reason being that his offense was so bad, (think '76 bucs bad, he had players from the supplemental draft), that he came up with a motion offense to try to give his players as much advantage as he could.

So, having lots of pre snap motion isnt exactly a cornerstone of a great offense, lol.

Advertisement
Back