Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Isn't Arkansas rich (the Waltons.. Jerry Jones etc)? If they want Pittman gone and want to hire Elko, I wouldn't think $5mil would make a difference. I'm sure they won't burn $5mil if they don't have to. But If Pittman is 1 game over .500 when the season ends and they want to fire him/hire Elko, they're not going to wait a year just to save $5mil.

Correct they have $$$... 5 mil is nothing when it comes to this kind of stuff considering what they make every year being a member of the SEC.

I cant see them having a down year with Pittman again with especially with Texas and Oklahoma coming in...

2020.. 3-7 ( 1st year is a pass)

2021.. 9-4

2022.. 7-6 took step back

2023.. 2-3 currently and next 2 games are at Ole Miss and Bama.. still have to go to Florida and Mizzou whos decent this year

Advertisement
Which is just weird. I assume kids talk and everybody will know that’s the situation, at which point there’s no point. You’re momentum doesn’t fool any recruits because they know how you got it.
why you think JS has made 9 trips there? he's trying to get his money right before he goes to the real school he picks.

Now he's dragging his best bud Chance along to get in on the action.

Advertisement
Soooooo....... when are the decommitments suppose to start????
Lets Go Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back