Tears Gator Tears

On top of that, if they fire their third consecutive head coach in year three, why would any great candidate really entertain that kind of pressure cooker?
Delusion. We also understood during our most recent search it was Mario or nothing. Much like we had to understand but 2008 was 15 years ago. That title run is aging fast.

Advertisement
Billy hired 2 o-line coaches AND a spirit leader on staff?
brooooo is the band baton their version of the TD rings? Also LOL at having to bring it out after you score to make it 30-13 in the 3rd quarter. This reminds me of Manny forcing players to dance or wear the rings when we were losing big. I almost feel bad for pearsall. Like he aint wanna do that ish and goofy coach is trying to get him hyped and he comes out with some random jig to appease coach.

Stage 4 delusion, "hire an.OC"

View attachment 259329
Celebrity gif. Dwayne Johnson chomps on gum and stands in a crowd. He shakes his head with an amazed expression, clapping his hands like he's impressed.

Someone in that fanbase with some sense. Preach! Extension time.

Advertisement
Any recruit wanting to stay at UF after what we have all seen on the field has either some childhood dream attachment to the Gators or is into self-harm.

Kentucky? The Utes? A 5-7, 6-6 season--barely bowl eligible.
What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

C'mon. Give Cristobal/Staff a call. No need to suffer in silence.

brooooo is the band baton their version of the TD rings? Also LOL at having to bring it out after you score to make it 30-13 in the 3rd quarter. This reminds me of Manny forcing players to dance or wear the rings when we were losing big. I almost feel bad for pearsall. Like he aint wanna do that ish and goofy coach is trying to get him hyped and he comes out with some random jig to appease coach.
Reminds me of when manny would give out points to kids who celebrated and stuff

Reminds me of when manny would give out points to kids who celebrated and stuff
If you have to manipulate kids to celebrate their teammates' playing well, you have the wrong kids.

I think of that TAMU game. Was it one of the Washington brothers that picked up Dawson in celebration after the final long TD to George? Kid wasn't getting any burn that game and was super excited for his coach and teammates.

Advertisement
If you have to manipulate kids to celebrate their teammates' playing well, you have the wrong kids.

I think of that TAMU game. Was it one of the Washington brothers that picked up Dawson in celebration after the final long TD to George? Kid wasn't getting any burn that game and was super excited for his coach and teammates.
It was Robby Washington. Great to see.

But man those manny Diaz shows or whatever with Joe and Bailey were horrid. Manny sitting there after a loss saying “look at the effort and look at the strain”. Like bro those aren’t to be celebrated it’s a prerequisite

Any recruit wanting to stay at UF after what we have all seen on the field has either some childhood dream attachment to the Gators or is into self-harm.

Kentucky? The Utes? A 5-7, 6-6 season--barely bowl eligible.
What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

C'mon. Give Cristobal/Staff a call. No need to suffer in silence.

And even worse for The Gaytor in 2024.

Advertisement
It’s a shame @RVACane is right though. Most of these coaches serve best as a ox under and big time recruiting regime. But that’s most coaches in the business it seems. They fake it till they make it get the payday and go back to being what they were after they are fired. Most guys benefit from Saban types……but for every scrub you need to dig deep to find the Kirby on the staff. That’s the hard part. Pause

Lanning is gonna stay right where he is for as long as he wants.... going to Big 10 and gonna make more money over there eventually.

Elko I could see moving onto a better job, but it wont be to Florida. I could see Arkansas being the team that sneaks in and grabs him heres why...Dont count out Michigan State either they have a ton of money now.

Pittman has the rare performance-based buyout. If fired without cause, he’s owed 75% of his remaining contract. However, if Pittman’s record is below .500 when he’s fired, he’s only owed 50% of his remaining contract.

Pittman is currently 21-18 as Arkansas’ head coach. Per the terms of his incentive-heavy extension that was signed after the 2021 season, Pittman’s 7-win season in 2022 meant that he got an extra year added and a $250,000 bump to $5.25 million annually through the 2027 season. That means after the 2023 season, he has $21 million remaining on his deal. If his total record at Arkansas is below .500 at season’s end, his buyout is a very affordable $10.5 million. He would have to finish 4-8 or worse this season to fall below .500. If Pittman’s Arkansas record is at or above .500 at season’s end, his buyout would be $15.75 million.

Advertisement
Lanning is gonna stay right where he is for as long as he wants.... going to Big 10 and gonna make more money over there eventually.

Elko I could see moving onto a better job, but it wont be to Florida. I could see Arkansas being the team that sneaks in and grabs him heres why...Dont count out Michigan State either they have a ton of money now.

Pittman has the rare performance-based buyout. If fired without cause, he’s owed 75% of his remaining contract. However, if Pittman’s record is below .500 when he’s fired, he’s only owed 50% of his remaining contract.

Pittman is currently 21-18 as Arkansas’ head coach. Per the terms of his incentive-heavy extension that was signed after the 2021 season, Pittman’s 7-win season in 2022 meant that he got an extra year added and a $250,000 bump to $5.25 million annually through the 2027 season. That means after the 2023 season, he has $21 million remaining on his deal. If his total record at Arkansas is below .500 at season’s end, his buyout is a very affordable $10.5 million. He would have to finish 4-8 or worse this season to fall below .500. If Pittman’s Arkansas record is at or above .500 at season’s end, his buyout would be $15.75 million.
Isn't Arkansas rich (the Waltons.. Jerry Jones etc)? If they want Pittman gone and want to hire Elko, I wouldn't think $5mil would make a difference. I'm sure they won't burn $5mil if they don't have to. But If Pittman is 1 game over .500 when the season ends and they want to fire him/hire Elko, they're not going to wait a year just to save $5mil.

Isn't Arkansas rich (the Waltons.. Jerry Jones etc)? If they want Pittman gone and want to hire Elko, I wouldn't think $5mil would make a difference. I'm sure they won't burn $5mil if they don't have to. But If Pittman is 1 game over .500 when the season ends and they want to fire him/hire Elko, they're not going to wait a year just to save $5mil.
Yeah, they have money.

Advertisement
Back