Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I think it's mentioned in the flip thread briefly which is sad because they had to dig for that one.
I think I also saw that Caleb Williams was going to transfer here just before the FSU game to split time with TVD. Now, I have absolutely nothing to substantiate that claim, but it sounds good. Oh and Derrick Griffith found some eligibility and will be enrolling in two weeks.

Advertisement
I think it's mentioned in the flip thread briefly which is sad because they had to dig for that one.
Zuri Hall GIF by Golden Globes

I think I also saw that Caleb Williams was going to transfer here just before the FSU game to split time with TVD. Now, I have absolutely nothing to substantiate that claim, but it sounds good. Oh and Derrick Griffith found some eligibility and will be enrolling in two weeks.
Derrick griffin found some eligibility? Doesn’t he still have his full allotment?

Holy ****...

I don't know which Gaytor to mock first...

---the guy who calls people "retards" and then uses the word "eluding" when he should have said "allluding"?

---the guy who claims Gaby said the kid visited Miami last weekend WHEN WE WERE AT TEMPLE?

---the guy who literally believes that we are all convinced that Lagway flips (I mean, it might happen, but he is oblivious to us ******* with him)?

---the guy who is obsessed with pre-snap motion INSTEAD OF POINTS SCORED?

They are all "special" in their own special ways. But they are ignorant, insecure, and arrogant, not to mention "bad at analyzing recruiting". These dopes actually think that repeated trips to Hogtown will HELP them with locking in a recruit, when it tends to produce the opposite effect. It's like going to Six Flags and thinking "I'm going to love spending every day of the next four years here", and then realizing on Day 3 that you've already seen everything there is to see...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So will Deonte Thompson. And Bryce Brown. He and his mentor are both signing with the Canes. Mario is also trying to get Jacoby Brissett to flip to the Canes after he turned Golden down a few years ago.

Advertisement
Back