Tears Gator Tears

All good, sir.

No, I was just pointing out that I think it was crazy for the Gaytors to compete against NOBODY ELSE to get Napier, when he really hadn't proven himself to be a guy who was ready to lead what is (while I hate UiF) a program with recent national championships.

But you are correct, guys can get started in G5 or I-AA, but to make the jump directly to a top-top P5 program is incredibly rare. I think Tressel and Meyer are the only guys to do it with such success, but I think they also built better track records than Billy did before he left Louisiana.

Go Canes!
This is the best part of the Napier hire that they convinced themselves everybody wanted him then proceeded to outbid themselves 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
The guy who said that for FSPOO was Zach Blowhard who was also saying at the time that it was an FSPOO Miami battle only to drop a CB for Miami a few hours later. So it’s safe to say when he said that his info was at best flawed

Oh yeah. Maybe I was wrong there, but I thought the reference was to reclassifying to 2024, not just "flipping" generally. Sometimes those Gaytors and SemenHoles are hard to follow, they are not friends of "logic" and "sanity" and "well-written posts that are easy to understand".

The guy who said that for FSPOO was Zach Blowhard who was also saying at the time that it was an FSPOO Miami battle only to drop a CB for Miami a few hours later. So it’s safe to say when he said that his info was at best flawed
Isnt that the dude that moved recently to S.FL so he is the new S.Fl connect when it comes to recruits for them in reporting? I think he was the one blowing smoke up FSU's *** about Jojo, Patterson, Blount etc. My take is he is used to talking to kids up in the Tally area at schools where they might not be recruiting vets. He is in WAY over his head trying to wade into S.FL and taking recruits words as gold then running to their board with the "good news" recruits down here have watched their peers play this game for years before it is their turn. They know how to work these paid sites.

Advertisement
Oh yeah. Maybe I was wrong there, but I thought the reference was to reclassifying to 2024, not just "flipping" generally. Sometimes those Gaytors and SemenHoles are hard to follow, they are not friends of "logic" and "sanity" and "well-written posts that are easy to understand".
More like allies of delusion and wishful thinking

The funny thing is, they ALREADY gave Slingblade Billy a huge payout number for job security and they STILL might fire him. Same with aTm and Jimbo.

What is sad for The Gaytor is that this is going to be their Al Golden moment. They hired a mid G5 coach who had some success but who really hadn't established any true bona-fides to be able to run a top P5 program. Sure, he corched with Saban for a little bit, same as Fat Al did with Joe Ped-terno. Big ******* deal...
I think this would be their second Al Golden moment, after Jim McElwain's tenure lol

Advertisement
Isnt that the dude that moved recently to S.FL so he is the new S.Fl connect when it comes to recruits for them in reporting? I think he was the one blowing smoke up FSU's *** about Jojo, Patterson, Blount etc. My take is he is used to talking to kids up in the Tally area at schools where they might not be recruiting vets. He is in WAY over his head trying to wade into S.FL and taking recruits words as gold then running to their board with the "good news" recruits down here have watched their peers play this game for years before it is their turn. They know how to work these paid sites.

Could be. Or he could just be blowing smoke up their subscribers rectums to get them excited (and yes, @HurricanePhilly is trying to subscribe now)

Can't wait to watch those clowns lose tomorrow.
I'll be at the Old Key Lime House, Lantana, Fl., tomorrow night for the Tennesse game. Key Lime is a well-known South Florida gaytor gathering cesspool during football season. I'll be mixing it up talking my ***** as usual with gaytor nation...hahaha

Edit: Old Key Lime is wonderful itself.

Advertisement
Supposedly this is the list of players visiting Florida to watch them lose to Tennessee:

2024:

4-star QB DJ Lagway (UF commit)

4-star RB Kahnen Daniels (UF commit)

4-star ATH Kamron Mikell

4-star WR Izaiah Williams (UF commit)

4-star OL Fletcher Westphal (UF commit)

3-star OL Favour Edwin

4-star DL LJ McCray

4-star DL Nasir Johnson (UF commit)

4-star DL Kendall Jackson (UF commit)

5-star Edge Jamonta Waller (UF commit)

4-star LB Myles Graham (UF commit)

4-star LB Adarius Hayes (UF commit)

5-star S Xavier Filsaime (UF commit)

3-star S Josiah Davis (UF commit)

4-star DB Zavier Mincey

4-star DB Wardell Mack (UF commit)

3-star CB Teddy Foster (UF commit)

2025:

2025 four-star QB Antwann Hill

2025 four-star QB Ryan Montgomery

2025 three-star QB Tramell Jones (FSU commit) - maybe

2025 five-star WR Dallas Wilson (Oregon commit)

2025 four-star WR Naeshaun Montgomery

2025 four-star WR Koby Howard

2025 four-star WR Cortez Mills

2025 three-star WR Jayvan Boggs

2025 four-star OL Matty Augustine

2025 four-star OL Peyton Joseph

2025 three-star OL Tyler Miller

2025 three-star OL Tavaris Dice

2025 three-star IOL Kaden Strayhorn

2025 four-star DL Malik Autry (AU commit)

2025 four-star DL Myron Charles - says likely visiting

2025 four-star edge Jalen Wiggins

2025 three-star edge Tylon Lee

2025 four-star edge Javion Hilson

2025 four-star S Hylton Stubbs

2025 four-star CB Jett White

2025 CB Chris McCorkle

2026:

QB Dia Bell

OL Chancellor Barclay

S Devin Jackson

CB Kaiden Hall

Supposedly this is the list of players visiting Florida to watch them lose to Tennessee:

2024:

4-star QB DJ Lagway (UF commit)

4-star RB Kahnen Daniels (UF commit)

4-star ATH Kamron Mikell

4-star WR Izaiah Williams (UF commit)

4-star OL Fletcher Westphal (UF commit)

3-star OL Favour Edwin

4-star DL LJ McCray

4-star DL Nasir Johnson (UF commit)

4-star DL Kendall Jackson (UF commit)

5-star Edge Jamonta Waller (UF commit)

4-star LB Myles Graham (UF commit)

4-star LB Adarius Hayes (UF commit)

5-star S Xavier Filsaime (UF commit)

3-star S Josiah Davis (UF commit)

4-star DB Zavier Mincey

4-star DB Wardell Mack (UF commit)

3-star CB Teddy Foster (UF commit)

2025:

2025 four-star QB Antwann Hill

2025 four-star QB Ryan Montgomery

2025 three-star QB Tramell Jones (FSU commit) - maybe

2025 five-star WR Dallas Wilson (Oregon commit)

2025 four-star WR Naeshaun Montgomery

2025 four-star WR Koby Howard

2025 four-star WR Cortez Mills

2025 three-star WR Jayvan Boggs

2025 four-star OL Matty Augustine

2025 four-star OL Peyton Joseph

2025 three-star OL Tyler Miller

2025 three-star OL Tavaris Dice

2025 three-star IOL Kaden Strayhorn

2025 four-star DL Malik Autry (AU commit)

2025 four-star DL Myron Charles - says likely visiting

2025 four-star edge Jalen Wiggins

2025 three-star edge Tylon Lee

2025 four-star edge Javion Hilson

2025 four-star S Hylton Stubbs

2025 four-star CB Jett White

2025 CB Chris McCorkle

2026:

QB Dia Bell

OL Chancellor Barclay

S Devin Jackson

CB Kaiden Hall
we need a 2017 ND style beatdown from Tennessee

we need a 2017 ND style beatdown from Tennessee

The Wire Omar GIF

Advertisement
I'll be at the Old Key Lime House, Lantana, Fl., tomorrow night for the Tennesse game. Key Lime is a well-known South Florida gaytor gathering cesspool during football season. I'll be mixing it up talking my ***** as usual with gaytor nation...hahaha

Edit: Old Key Lime is wonderful itself.
Agree, great hangout/food except football season when the lizards infest the place. Still cant find a good Canes bar near Lake Worth :confused:

Advertisement
Back