Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

Advertisement
Please explain how going for two helps you?
I believe the rationale was that if Utah was to score and make it 27-10 (if they don’t go for 2) it’s right back to a 3 possession game, at least it being 27-11 it’s still “two possessions”

Not that it mattered because holy **** was that abysmal. I’m here in Gainesville and watched it with a few Gators and…what a sight to behold

Advertisement
10 carries total between Etienne and Johnson. Riding Mertz is not their path to victory. Shorten the game down running the ball then play action to Pearsall should be their only game plan

And teams will double/triple Pearsall and those dink passes and make him throw the ball downfield where ints will rain down like **** tears on the Day after another loss…

10 carries total between Etienne and Johnson. Riding Mertz is not their path to victory. Shorten the game down running the ball then play action to Pearsall should be their only game plan

I wish Billy had hired an OC. Yes we shot ourselves in the foot and right side of the OL was bad (Barber was a unit at LT imo) but offensively it was more of the same lethargic pace.

Defensively they played solid but i wont judge since Utah was w/o Rising and ole boy at TE

Advertisement
Their oline suck tho. 10 for 31 yards on the ground, you ain’t beating Utah with that average
That's true... But for me, 10 carries is not enough to make that assessment. You have to keep pounding the rock, especially when the RB room is legit your most talented room. Definitely wouldn't have tried to put the game in Mertz hands.

But hey, Billy is gonna Billy and I love him for that 😉

Advertisement
And teams will double/triple Pearsall and those dink passes and make him throw the ball downfield where ints will rain down like **** tears on the Day after another loss…

let’s keep it real, Mertz was the least of issues tonight. I thought he played solid outside of a few ehh passes/decisions. George was really bad at RT, Slaughter was bad at C, and abandoning the run from the jump was just ridiculous. The shovel pass on 4th down to an unathletic TE in Zanders almost made me curse CBN out lol

I believe the rationale was that if Utah was to score and make it 27-10 (if they don’t go for 2) it’s right back to a 3 possession game, at least it being 27-11 it’s still “two possessions”

Not that it mattered because holy **** was that abysmal. I’m here in Gainesville and watched it with a few Gators and…what a sight to behold
So basically billy didn’t believe his D could stop them. How many gators did you keep from jumping off a ledge 😳

Advertisement
Back