Tears Gator Tears

Georgia people and national writers are saying that Carson beck looks like a draft prospect. Looks good supposedly. And that last year was a rebuilding year for them. That beat down on the gaytor should be epic
It’s crazy because In a way it was a rebuild type year..but that talent is so stacked rn at UGA the drop off was blowing the doors off TCU

Advertisement
Had not looked at their schedule ... but it is feasible that they will be lucky to get 3 wins.

-McNeese St.
-Charlotte
-Vanderbilt (50/50)

Losses:
-Utah opener should be fun to watch.
-TN
-KY
-So Carolina
-Georgia (de-commits start after this beat down)
-Arkansas
-LSU
-Missouri
-FSU

The month of November Gators conversation will be on Napier's buyout.
That's why a gottem at 2.

The back channels are still open. Gators are like the over aggressive girl… that was done to get them off his back.

I still think if we land Cole then we will no longer pursue but we all know how Mario works
Compromise Shrug GIF

Advertisement
I made an account just so I could enjoy delicious **** tears with you all. Have enjoyed since last year during the FM saga. Hopefully we provide some more after the beat down they get in Gainesville this year.

Welcome. I don't root for any other schools, don't have a particular affinity for Tennessee, but y'all are INFINITELY better than The Gaytors...

Advertisement
Had not looked at their schedule ... but it is feasible that they will be lucky to get 3 wins.

-McNeese St.
-Charlotte
-Vanderbilt (50/50)

Losses:
-TN
-KY
-So Carolina
-Arkansas
-LSU
-Missouri
-FSU

Charlotte is Not a guaranteed win

-McNeese St.
-Charlotte
-Vanderbilt (50/50)

Losses:
-TN
-KY
-So Carolina
-Arkansas
-LSU
-Missouri
-FSU

Wow, that is brutal. To me, I see six no brainer, guaranteed losses...

Utah
Tennessee
South Carolina
Georgia
LSU
FSU

So best, and I mean absolutely BEST case scenario they go 6-6. After last years disastrous season that won’t be nearly good enough to hold on to their recruiting class.

Advertisement
Wow, that is brutal. To me, I see six no brainer, guaranteed losses...

Utah
Tennessee
South Carolina
Georgia
LSU
FSU

So best, and I mean absolutely BEST case scenario they go 6-6. After last years disastrous season that won’t be nearly good enough to hold on to their recruiting class.
They may not hold onto that class regardless. To me their class isn't impressive anyway.

They may not hold onto that class regardless. To me their class isn't impressive anyway.
I’m seeing a lot of Randy Shannon’s 08 class there. Four of their top 6 guys are linebackers. And to help out their 5 star QB recruit they have commits from 1 WR. 1RB and 3OL. Two of which are 3 star and 1 is a zero star. I guess they’re going to try to play some of those linebackers on offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back