Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I know, I saved that picture of Mario with the grills in to use at later dates. Gonna be wonderful.
You see how quiet our insiders are??? If things weren’t going well I think we’d be getting hints that it’s not going well. But it’s essentially crickets. Something’s in the works in my opinion. It’s like the calm before the storm.

You see how quiet our insiders are??? If things weren’t going well I think we’d be getting hints that it’s not going well. But it’s essentially crickets. Something’s in the works in my opinion. It’s like the calm before the storm.
That's where I'm leaning. Like you said. If things were **** I think they'd be telling us they're ****. It's kinda cool imo that we are in full stealth mode. Idk if you agree or not but I never remember it this quiet?

That's where I'm leaning. Like you said. If things were **** I think they'd be telling us they're ****. It's kinda cool imo that we are in full stealth mode. Idk if you agree or not but I never remember it this quiet?
Never. Not even last year. Manny, Golden and even Richt seemed much more public.

I’d just love for Mario to have about 4-5 of these studs commit one night then come back the next day and have 3-4 more to shut these a-holes up.

I know he doesn’t work that way but I hope he shuts these idiots up soon and have them choking on their stale cinnamon buns.

Advertisement
I’d just love for Mario to have about 4-5 of these studs commit one night then come back the next day and have 3-4 more to shut these a-holes up.

I know he doesn’t work that way but I hope he shuts these idiots up soon and have them choking on their stale cinnamon buns.
Bro, let me tell you something. When it reaches mid season and the lizards realize they suck again and Mertz is getting killed, reality will set in again. And thats after they start hearing rumors of recruits possibly flipping and taken secret visits. Then the sharks will move in. Then they will swear they are done with the program. Thats when it will get worse

Advertisement

Never. Not even last year. Manny, Golden and even Richt seemed much more public.
Agreed. I don’t remember it this quiet ever

Advertisement

Mario gives no fks about gator fans. And as bad as our 22 season was their 23 season should be historically terrible for any p5 team.

They’re about to be the 22 version of Colorado football

Who is this guy that Gabby is “crying” about? I’m not familiar with him and didn’t know he was even a target for UM. Is this how the gator gets “wins” against us in recruiting? They get a re-affirmation from a player and just decide that he was a secret Miami priority? I mean it goes right along with their typical fan fiction narrative but come on, at least beat us head to head for an actual target before banging your chest

Had not looked at their schedule ... but it is feasible that they will be lucky to get 3 wins.

-McNeese St.
-Charlotte
-Vanderbilt (50/50)

Losses:
-Utah opener should be fun to watch.
-TN
-KY
-So Carolina
-Georgia (de-commits start after this beat down)
-Arkansas
-LSU
-Missouri
-FSU

The month of November Gators conversation will be on Napier's buyout.

Advertisement
When you look at G5 Billy and Norvell, these two have to be the biggest cornballs in all of college football. The cringe is real, and I can’t imagine a recruit talking to either of those goofballs and saying, “Yea, THIS is who I want to play for.” At least with Norvell he can point to some success last year and pre-season hype this year, but I’m being dead serious when I say the Gators could be staring down the barrel of a 3-9 season. They must be dropping some MAJOR bags on this class, but one would assume the Rashada scandal would make some of these kids Leary. One thing I’m certain of is this: Criminole and Lizard fans everywhere are praying Miami doesn’t go 9-3 or 10-2 this year because if that happens Mario going to destroy those two...it’s over.

Had not looked at their schedule ... but it is feasible that they will be lucky to get 3 wins.

-McNeese St.
-Charlotte
-Vanderbilt (50/50)

Losses:
-Utah opener should be fun to watch.
-TN
-KY
-So Carolina
-Georgia (de-commits start after this beat down)
-Arkansas
-LSU
-Missouri
-FSU

The month of November Gators conversation will be on Napier's buyout.
Probably an accurate timeline on the decommits.

Who is this guy that Gabby is “crying” about? I’m not familiar with him and didn’t know he was even a target for UM. Is this how the gator gets “wins” against us in recruiting? They get a re-affirmation from a player and just decide that he was a secret Miami priority? I mean it goes right along with their typical fan fiction narrative but come on, at least beat us head to head for an actual target before banging your chest
Aldarius Hayes is who. We’ve been trying to flip him. Gaby put him in his mock class. He visited us unofficially and then “shut it down” for the gator.

Aldarius Hayes is who. We’ve been trying to flip him. Gaby put him in his mock class. He visited us unofficially and then “shut it down” for the gator.

The back channels are still open. Gators are like the over aggressive girl… that was done to get them off his back.

I still think if we land Cole then we will no longer pursue but we all know how Mario works

Advertisement
Back