Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Looks like they think that Simmons stays gator and reclassifying to 2023. He tweeted or posted a gator uniform-clad picture with his mom.
That’s cool. I’m sure when he’s 17 he will take the reigns and lead them to victory.

They can talk all the trash they want, they’re only up two spots in 24 class rankings and have a 23 roster that would be demolished by James Madison.

I’m glad chance visited them before he’s he ovs here next week. If he thinks having Kraft mac n cheese in the basketball arena while listening to limp bizkit is where he wants to play and be coached by a inbred tard than best of luck

I still stand by my statement of 0-1 wins this season with Mertz and no ol

That’s cool. I’m sure when he’s 17 he will take the reigns and lead them to victory.

They can talk all the trash they want, they’re only up two spots in 24 class rankings and have a 23 roster that would be demolished by James Madison.

I’m glad chance visited them before he’s he ovs here next week. If he thinks having Kraft mac n cheese in the basketball arena while listening to limp bizkit is where he wants to play and be coached by a inbred tard than best of luck

I still stand by my statement of 0-1 wins this season with Mertz and no ol
So you think they lose every game except maybe 1?

So you think they lose every game except maybe 1?
Yes. Fan morale is low and the swamp will be empty 3 home games in. They have no ol to block for a sub par qb and Reggie bush 2004 wouldn’t be able to rush for 50 yards a game behind that sorry *** ol.

How pathetic of a fan base putting so much hope into a kid to reclassify two grades. Better be one mature kid to be in d1 program that young. It’s not going to speed up his development like he thinks but could and most likely kill his confidence.

Also who’s blocking for him and Lagway?

Yes. Fan morale is low and the swamp will be empty 3 home games in. They have no ol to block for a sub par qb and Reggie bush 2004 wouldn’t be able to rush for 50 yards a game behind that sorry *** ol.

How pathetic of a fan base putting so much hope into a kid to reclassify two grades. Better be one mature kid to be in d1 program that young. It’s not going to speed up his development like he thinks but could and most likely kill his confidence.

Also who’s blocking for him and Lagway?
I’m not arguing the blocking nor a low win total. But 0-1 wins is the lowest win total I’ve see predicted on this board and it would be momentous. I think I predicted 4 wins. I only saw 3 but figured they’d luck out somewhere.

Advertisement
I’m not arguing the blocking nor a low win total. But 0-1 wins is the lowest win total I’ve see predicted on this board and it would be momentous. I think I predicted 4 wins. I only saw 3 but figured they’d luck out somewhere.
I predict the gators win (-2) games and demand recognition for being the new lowest predicted UF record made on the board.

I predict the gators win (-2) games and demand recognition for being the new lowest predicted UF record made on the board.
Ice Cube Yes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So, my gator partner just congratulated us on using our big weekend to land another 3 star guy who couldn’t start for Louisville……..

…….I may not go into the office tomorrow.

Make it stop, please.

Just smile slightly - and with sincerity - "You know your wife will bring a date to your funeral, and I'm probably the only one willing to shut that down. You want to take anything back, Counselor?"

Advertisement
Back