Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I still think they are going to cancel that game. Their schedule that year is loaded and I can see them trying to negotiate a push out for this game

funny you say that because it was a week or so ago when someone was a guest on 1010XL saying that UF will probably cancel one of their OOC games either next year or in 2025 when the SEC expands and they go to 9 conference games

Advertisement
What is crazy, they cant draft another qb next yr when they get the top pick

I know what those people standing on the sidelines during practice and games better stay alert cause heā€™s gonna knock somebody out if theyā€™re not paying attentionā€¦one of those pretty sideline chicks gonna get a welt on their head if they are doing an interview and not watching the fieldā€¦šŸ˜‚

I know what those people standing on the sidelines during practice and games better stay alert cause heā€™s gonna knock somebody out if theyā€™re not paying attentionā€¦one of those pretty sideline chicks gonna get a welt on their head if they are doing an interview and not watching the fieldā€¦šŸ˜‚

First Colts practice with AR-15...

Colts-QB-Hits-Pam-Oliver-in-Face-With-Pass.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to derail but hereā€™s the listā€¦

View attachment 236942View attachment 236941

This isn't worthless (obviously the Michigan number is a popper), but better data would be per-capita incidents based on the number of students enrolled. 100 incidents at a school with 50k students is very different than 100 incidents at a school with 10k students.

*Though this way makes UF look worse I'd guess so maybe I'll just shut my pie hole.

Last edited:
Lmao this is so inaccurate. Temple is number one or top 3, easy. Largest university police force in the country and 3rd largest in Pennsylvania.
I get that Templeā€™s in a rough area. So is Pennā€¦ or it was. I believe they used reported incidents and it has to occur on-campus.

Advertisement
I get that Templeā€™s in a rough area. So is Pennā€¦ or it was. I believe they used reported incidents and it has to occur on-campus.
This is how Temple tries to hide its safety issues. Most of their students live within a few blocks as they donā€™t have an abundance of dorms. They have shootings ā€œnear campusā€ basically every night.

La Salle isnā€™t much better. Penn is ā€œok but further up a few Blocks Drexel can get Dicey.

Advertisement
Back