Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

1678477304276.png

1678477343020.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Matt Hayes at Saturday Down South wrote about Richardson's development and wondered if Richardson's problem was Billy Napier? "Somebody has to take the fall for the dichotomy that is Anthony Richardson at Florida vs. Anthony Richardson at the NFL Combine. Get ready, Billy Napier. You’re now the problem.You’re the reason Anthony Richardson looked like Superman at the NFL Combine last weekend, but played like Clark Kent for much of the 2022 college football season."

Or, and I know this is a wild hot take, but can players can look better in practice than in games?

Or, and I know this is a wild hot take, but can players can look better in practice than in games?
We were told by multiple, credible sources that DJ Ivey was dominant in practice for years. Never translated to games though.

Advertisement

Kid looked great running and jumping but all I saw was him overthrowing receivers….if he was training for a decathlon he’d be great but this is playing QB in the NFL……3 years from now some team will be trying to save face from picking him in the first round by moving him to TE….

Advertisement
Ya know @RVACane……idk how to even feel about this. I’m not mad and I’m not happy, im just….existing lol

I mean, I can't exactly speak to your thoughts and reaction...

...but I think this is the first hire that Slingblade Billy has made since Corey Raymond that might actually look smart a couple of years from now..

Ya know @RVACane……idk how to even feel about this. I’m not mad and I’m not happy, im just….existing lol

I don’t think it’s the worst given the options discussed. As I recall, he’s good as a developer but I don’t remember him being anything special on the recruiting side. Aside from Harvin, I think he worked with Van Jefferson, Swain, Toney and those guys. Shorter didn’t do much.

Advertisement
Back