Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
  • Matt Hayes at Saturday Down South wrote about Richardson's development and wondered if Richardson's problem was Billy Napier? "Somebody has to take the fall for the dichotomy that is Anthony Richardson at Florida vs. Anthony Richardson at the NFL Combine. Get ready, Billy Napier. You’re now the problem.You’re the reason Anthony Richardson looked like Superman at the NFL Combine last weekend, but played like Clark Kent for much of the 2022 college football season."

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 3.33.44 PM.png

**** shame

• Matt Hayes at Saturday Down South wrote about Richardson's development and wondered if Richardson's problem was Billy Napier? "Somebody has to take the fall for the dichotomy that is Anthony Richardson at Florida vs. Anthony Richardson at the NFL Combine. Get ready, Billy Napier. You’re now the problem.You’re the reason Anthony Richardson looked like Superman at the NFL Combine last weekend, but played like Clark Kent for much of the 2022 college football season."
JFC - He excelled at being athletic and running drills in shorts without anyone chasing him. He also showed some inaccuracy throwing a set route without anyone trying to take his head off or guarding the receiver. Someone is really going to make a dumb decision and completely ignore his 2 years playing at UF where he showed obviouse problems playing the QB position which is what they will be paying him to do. At least it will not be my Bears being the idiots this time.

I have to give the Gaytors credit, they just held their third spring practice and they still do not have a WR coach or a TE coach.

Miami got so lucky, our fans were just about to cancel spring practice because of Mario's hiring timeline...

Advertisement
Advertisement
The AR stuff is incredible at this point. Yes, he’s a man absolute monster of an athlete, but this notion that he’s even a decent QB is ridiculous. If he think his jump spins will work in the NFL it is going to be a quick exit to the tight end room.

Everyone is now Josh Allen if they are inaccurate but I just do not believe AR will make it whatsoever at the QB position.

I’m really hoping Lagway has read this article. Wouldn’t mind Rashada giving him a call as well. My guess is that the gates will have to fight tooth and nail to keep him.

Advertisement
Back