Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Don’t hate me for saying this but I want AR15 to do very well just so it can show how ****** G5 Billy is/was

I like how you're thinking, but then they will brag about him for 10 years which will be insufferable and use it to recruit too.

Better that all UF kids bust. :)

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Every time I see this kid throw an out route all I can think of is the guy being knocked off the horse on the sidelines in that football movie ( can’t remember the name) the Comebacks maybe…
Reminds me of Steve Sax, 2nd Baseman for the Dodgers back in the day. Couldn't hit the first baseman if his life depended on it.

I like how you're thinking, but then they will brag about him for 10 years which will be insufferable and use it to recruit too.

Better that all UF kids bust. :)

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Like I said before, it’s a lose-lose for the turds either way. But did you see him throwing the short outs above? He did not hit a single one, on three in a row. Easy outs too.

I thought he would do a whole lot better on the accuracy because it’s not a game. But he face planted big time.

Advertisement
Don’t hate me for saying this but I want AR15 to do very well just so it can show how ****** G5 Billy is/was
Nah can’t do it. They will find a way to spin it. These are the same people who still count recruits in their rankings even when they don’t qualify.

Hope they bust. Every single one of them…down to the **** long snapper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t believe someone is going to draft that Qb in the top 10 like bruh they pay these ppl are getting paid millions of dollars to make these dumb decisions…the kid can’t throw and hasn’t even had much game experience…are they moving him to rb or something..this is an obv disaster waiting to happen

I can’t believe someone is going to draft that Qb in the top 10 like bruh they pay these ppl are getting paid millions of dollars to make these dumb decisions…the kid can’t throw and hasn’t even had much game experience…are they moving him to rb or something..this is an obv disaster waiting to happen
Tbf we don’t even know really who is gonna get drafted when. QBs are always a ******* crap shoot, I mean Malik Willis was predicted to be a solid first rd pick and he also fit the “tools first” QB mold, and he slid to the 3rd.

Advertisement
Yeah, he started out as defensive analyst at Alabama. Then moved to the offensive side of the ball. I don't think he's coached tight ends before
Did they have him on defense last year at UiF? I think he was a defensive analyst.

Advertisement
Back