Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is Richardson talked about as a top pick with his accuracy issues? Thank you

Because I think he’s always been a practice beast, but a game dud. He’s got a rocket arm, it’s a whip, and he throws a beautiful spiral, he can throw it 70 yards plus flat footed, he can run, he has all the tools, but if he can only throw for 50% against college competition, how is he going to do against the best of the best in the NFL?

His combine numbers are all going to be very good, his passing workout might even be good, but put him in a game, and it’s lights out. And I don’t mean in a good way.

They think he’s going to be a bigger version of Lamar Jackson, except Lamar Jackson had significantly better college stats, and he played quarterback for three full seasons in college, whereas Anthony Richardson had one season where he face planted.

It’s possible someone will project some wishful thinking on this guy because of his raw talent and draft him high, but he’s no Lamar and he has nowhere the leadership skills either.

Advertisement
How is Richardson talked about as a top pick with his accuracy issues?

7d6qrq.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because I think he’s always been a practice beast, but a game dud. He’s got a rocket arm, it’s a whip, and he throws a beautiful spiral, he can throw it 70 yards plus flat footed, he can run, he has all the tools, but if he can only throw for 50% against college competition, how is he going to do against the best of the best in the NFL?

His combine numbers are all going to be very good, his passing workout might even be good, but put him in a game, and it’s lights out. And I don’t mean in a good way.

They think he’s going to be a bigger version of Lamar Jackson, except Lamar Jackson had significantly better college stats, and he played quarterback for three full seasons in college, whereas Anthony Richardson had one season where he face planted.

It’s possible someone will project some wishful thinking on this guy because of his raw talent and draft him high, but he’s no Lamar and he has nowhere the leadership skills either.

AR brings Jamarcus Russell to mind when talking about having all the attributes to play QB…all of them except being able to play QB

Advertisement
Back