Tears Gator Tears

#TheCAWwasRight
Which CAW do we want to go with…. Regular CAW or drunk about to vomit CAW?

C9FFBEBA-8CFC-4EFE-8F39-7773BF72E104.gif

AE776AA4-7ED7-4DF1-910C-8D994897922E.gif

Advertisement
It makes no sense because it’s mostly made up to fit the narrative that the UF program as a whole isn’t to blame.

I’m sure there maybe some truth to it but we were told Rashada and his fam were out for money first. It kills their entire narrative on why he flipped now with the NIL buzz.

He flipped because UF was just a better destination and he didn’t care about Miami’s crazy NIL. Now it appears he in fact cares. It not only means UF didn’t come through but the charade about him coming because of Billy and the staff is just that. So now UF has no NIL nor do kids actually want to play for Billy. It’s a tough pill to swallow for a super fan.
Not to mention, UF’s offer had always been the higher dollar amount, even before he verbally committed to us.

It’s always just been a narrative that people who like to perpetuate Miami football myths liked to run with.

That's why I don't trust the portal. U got a scrub uf doesn't know is a scrub but he's make or break for their OL cause of "veteran leadership". Like who cares about experience when it's trash?
They know he’s not great but they literally have no physical bodies in there.

Advertisement
Not to mention, UF’s offer had always been the higher dollar amount, even before he verbally committed to us.

It’s always just been a narrative that people who like to perpetuate Miami football myths liked to run with.
See I don’t take that last part as fact. We were told that but I try to be cognizant that we are getting filtered info just like they are to fit narratives. That doesn’t matter here though. They have talked themselves into a corner here. Now it’s some made up BS that Heitner took a fee out for himself that they didn’t account for. That’s ridiculous, how did they miss that? And how does that affect Rashada’s money? They are basically going with a nonsensical excuse that they didn’t bother knowing their own contract?

Advertisement
See I don’t take that last part as fact. We were told that but I try to be cognizant that we are getting filtered info just like they are to fit narratives. That doesn’t matter here though. They have talked themselves into a corner here.
I try to be cognizant of that as well. But it came from our most credible sources so I’m willing to accept it.

Obviously there is nuance such as guaranteed money versus earning potential, etc…but the scenario definitely makes sense where it’s plausible, at the least.

Which CAW do we want to go with…. Regular CAW or drunk about to vomit CAW?

View attachment 224024

View attachment 224023

Drunk about to vomit CAW is the best possible CAW. I think you posted some pictures one time of him at a game and it was hilarious. The guy was definitely green around the gills. He looked shook up, ****ed, scared, and vomitory, all at once.

really strange, is he holding out? lmao

oregon already got their qb and mario seems like too proud of a guy to take rashada after everything

whevere he ends up, couldn't happen to a worse group of fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back