Tears Gator Tears

1671320357676.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's fun to laugh at your rival until you realize that the issues with all of the Florida teams are systemic and run a lot deeper than coaching and recruiting. I think the regional talent base has been in deline and is also diluted with teams like Bama, UGA, OSU, Clemson, and even UCf, USF, and FAU all taking gems. College football in general has changed irrevocably for the worse with corporatism, NIL, the portal, and conference realignment. That's why half the teams don't show up for bowl games these days...just look at the lack of effort given by #33 in the video above^...you would've never seen that 10 years ago. And no, im not a boomer. I'm not even 30 and I started watching CFB around 2000.
Cool... Or sad story. I'm happy or sorry about whatever you're talking about. Back to GATOR TEARS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Turds get one of these plays that turns into a meme every year..couple years ago it was two turds blocks each other
Last year it was the infamous shoe throwing that cost them the game
This year it’s gonna be #33 trying to dance with the OT instead of rushing the passer….

Advertisement
It's fun to laugh at your rival until you realize that the issues with all of the Florida teams are systemic and run a lot deeper than coaching and recruiting. I think the regional talent base has been in deline and is also diluted with teams like Bama, UGA, OSU, Clemson, and even UCf, USF, and FAU all taking gems. College football in general has changed irrevocably for the worse with corporatism, NIL, the portal, and conference realignment. That's why half the teams don't show up for bowl games these days...just look at the lack of effort given by #33 in the video above^...you would've never seen that 10 years ago. And no, im not a boomer. I'm not even 30 and I started watching CFB around 2000.

TrumpyCane recommends you o shut the **** up

Advertisement
Back