Tears Gator Tears

The state’s flagship university LOL.

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE
Lmao this is gold. “State flagship” hahahjajajajajajjajajajjajhahahahhaha

Advertisement
They’re delusional because the head of the Gator Collective was in a Twitter space drunk. He said Cormani and Samson wanted to commit on the spot with two other elite recruits but they wanted too much money he refused to pay. It was glorious to hear lol. Also said they only wanted Rashada so they took him. I guess he can block for himself?

Advertisement
Why are they so mad about losing a kid they never lead for in the first place? They are acting like this is worse than Cormani.
The crazy part is they never actually led for Cormani lol. When you look back kid took 1 OV which when is the last time the best defensive player in the country only took 1 OV any way, and then he proceeded to wear Miami gear for his games.

Advertisement
My favorite part about all these ******* butthurt retards is:

1. The gator is paying kids just like everyone else is and

2. every regurgitated muppet inbred comment is the same. Money over development. When Mario and Mirabal literally recruited a 5-star kid named Penei Sewell, developed him into a top 10 pick and he’s one of the best young linemen in professional football, and Billy Napier has developed literally no one and nobody even knows his useless sun belt offensive line coach’s name.

So yes. Miami pays better. You get to live in Miami instead of Gainesville. You get a world class education at a gorgeous private school. And you get to be developed by coaches who have developed top 10 NFL picks and not someone who just came from some place called Lafayette, Louisiana. Real difficult choice.

My favorite part about all these ******* butthurt retards is:

1. The gator is paying kids just like everyone else is and

2. every regurgitated muppet inbred comment is the same. Money over development. When Mario and Mirabal literally recruited a 5-star kid named Penei Sewell, developed him into a top 10 pick and he’s one of the best young linemen in professional football, and Billy Napier has developed literally no one and nobody even knows his useless sun belt offensive line coach’s name.

So yes. Miami pays better. You get to live in Miami instead of Gainesville. You get a world class education at a gorgeous private school. And you get to be developed by coaches who have developed top 10 NFL picks and not someone who just came from some place called Lafayette, Louisiana. Real difficult choice.
That development nonsense they run with is next level delusion.

Bro these people are so ******* delusional. They honestly believe a guy we have OBVIOUSLY lead for for going on like 5 months now and they literally JUST entered the picture for at the last minute to try to pay him and snag him, is somehow a dude we came out of nowhere for and dropped bags last minute to steal him from them? These people are literally autistic...

That development nonsense they run with is next level delusion.

I’ve seen it 50 times today. You have NOTHING to sell. You’re poor. Your city sucks. Your coach has zero track record. I guess you get to play in the SEC? But that also means losing to Vanderbilt. Just admit you lost. It’s not about money. Is the bag bigger here? Maybe. Maybe not. You don’t know for sure. Don’t act like you do. You don’t. But what we do know for sure is your coach hasn’t developed a lump of **** on the offensive line and Miami’s has, period. You’re not an equal recruiter on equal ground, and when you factor in you’re in butt****, FL where a Cheesecake Factory is the biggest attraction for 150 miles AND you’re ******* poor, eat every single **** alive. You lost. And you’ll continue to lose. Cause you have nothing to sell. Now go tell Hugh Hatchcock that his 55th facelift looks totally natural, you inbred weirdo.

Advertisement
The arrogance of Notre Dame and the tradition of Wake Forest.

I hate those self-righteous c*ck suckers from Hogtown. Hypocritical, pseudo intellectual elitists who frankly have no reason to think they are better than anyone else. The “flagship university” my left nut. “Miami cheats and Florida does things the right way” - bull****. You’ve been cheating for years and you hate NIL because it helps balance the playing field. “We play in the SEC” - no you don’t. You play in the SEC East division…big f’ing difference!

I’m glad they are sulking this evening and taking it up the ****. Fack them!

I’ve seen it 50 times today. You have NOTHING to sell. You’re poor. Your city sucks. Your coach has zero track record. I guess you get to play in the SEC? But that also means losing to Vanderbilt. Just admit you lost. It’s not about money. Is the bag bigger here? Maybe. Maybe not. You don’t know for sure. Don’t act like you do. You don’t. But what we do know for sure is your coach hasn’t developed a lump of **** on the offensive line and Miami’s has, period. You’re not an equal recruiter on equal ground, and when you factor in you’re in butt****, FL where a Cheesecake Factory is the biggest attraction for 150 miles AND you’re ******* poor, eat every single **** alive. You lost. And you’ll continue to lose. Cause you have nothing to sell. Now go tell Hugh Hatchcock that his 55th facelift looks totally natural, you inbred weirdo.
Preach!

Advertisement
The craziest excuse I've ever seen on their board was that Napier actually beat Mario for all these guys, he just got outbid. So Napier is really undefeated against Mario head to head.

At some point you'd think they'd just say ****.. our HC was out recruited by a guy known for his recruiting. I've never seen a fanbase so consistently in denial. They don't even make this many excuses for losing actual games. Wtf?

Advertisement
Back