Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Wheels falling off?
Screenshot_20221103_103737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
What really gets me. Is the reports and That fake 247 insider is saying UF is offering money and getn beat out. Its a lie but kool. They take that as they are recruiting players like 1996 and Miami is buying the players. That **** is funny. They are even calling FSU poverty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What really gets me. Is the reports and That fake 247 insider is saying UF is offering money and getn beat out. Its a lie but kool. They take that as they are recruiting players like 1996 and Miami is buying the players. That **** is funny. They are even calling FSU poverty.
They were calling us broke and poverty a year ago.

Good times man.

Advertisement
The mental gymnastics they're doing to try and not swallow the massive L's Mario's giving them is hilarious.

Ivins said it on the last podcast he did with Lake. NIL puts you at the table for recruiting. Everyone that ends up in a top whatever is offering NIL.

It then ends up on the HC or head recruiter to close the deal.

Do Florida fans really not know that recruiting has been almost exclusively about money for the better part of 20 years now?

The entire conference they love has operated that way, only illegally for a long time
It was fine when they could pay guys under the table and take who they wanted from us. This is different though because this is legal so we can now compete on a level money field and that’s unfair.

They have no idea what they're mad about. If Ruiz is simply outspending them, which everything in those posts alludes to, then we're both doing the same thing it's just one side is offering more. But somehow that's wrong and should be stopped?

I see $200M planned for athletic facility spending currently on the UF website. It seems to me that the players could give a s*** less about your facilities and much more about getting paid directly. The old model (facilities, college experience, etc) is not working anymore. We're in the "invest in the players" era and these schools are not set up for it.

Advertisement
Back