Tears Gator Tears

Not one Gaytor fanboy has a clue what McClain's NIL is. There is no evidence a majority of it came from a Ruiz company. I remember reading a while back that may be as many as 1700 companies in South Florida involved in the NiL arena.
South Florida is a bustling , dynamic area., Cow Town is not.
They know if we get it turned around down here and start to win big, they are toast.
The pathological lying is only exceeded by their ever grippimg fear of insignificance.
Well i guess they'll still have their cow tipping contest and weekend juants to Micanopy.

Advertisement
Literally had this convo to a t…. Kids soccer game to go to, some friends Diwali party… I was ready for stress free weekend, now I’m gonna have to order Bally sports plus on a new email to get that free week again, ******* canes man.
200w.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 212839
Worked out ok for Georgia. Worked out ok for Bama until the proof of concept was there. Presently working out just fine for Tennessee and USC… but cherry pick away.

I simply do not understand the Gaytor obsession with comparing this to aTm.

That "thirty million dollar signing class"...JUST ENROLLED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR. They are acting like all of the losses are to be blamed on the TRUE FRESHMEN, and that they will never improve and earn more playing time.

It's insane.

But, sure, Gaytors gonna Gaytor, let them believe that you can evaluate an entire signing class after less than 12 months in school and fewer than 10 games played...

Advertisement
I’d love to see pictures of that. If anybody here has them for fūcks sake post them please.

Who is that Miami fan up in Hogtown who goes out to that "rock" (where Gaytor fans like to spraypaint stuff) and who paints stuff supporting Miami?

He needs to go out and spraypaint "Cormani McClain Day" on that rock just to troll the Gaytor fans...

1666975878756.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back